4th

Jisung's phone rang, and he saw that it was his friend Seungmin calling

Jisung's phone rang, and he saw that it was his friend Seungmin calling. They haven't talked much since Seungmin moved to America, but Jisung was always excited to hear from him.

"Hey, Seungmin! How have you been?" Jisung answered the phone cheerfully.

"I've been great, Jisung! I actually have some really exciting news for you," Seungmin replied with an air of mystery.

Jisung's curiosity was piqued. "What kind of news?"

"Well, you know how you were talking about Minho doing the fan meeting?" Seungmin teased.

Jisung groaned. "Don't remind me. I'm too delusional to forgot."

Seungmin laughed. "I know, I know. But here's the thing -- I'm attending that for that idol in LA next month, and I got ticket for me.. and you too of course!"

Jisung's eyes widened in disbelief. "Are you serious? You got tickets for us to meet him?!" he said as he almost choked on the gummy worm he was eating.

Seungmin chuckled. "Well, it's not exactly a one-on-one meeting, but we'll get to see him up close, and you'll get to tell, or scream, how much you love him. It'll be a dream come true for you, won't it? And I am going to meet my lover too." he smiled proudly.

„Hwang Hyunjin is going to be at the fan meeting too?!" Han screamed, almost blasting Seungmin's ears. „Holy smokes do you know that I really love and appreciate my best friend, Kim Seungmin?"

Jisung couldn't believe it. He had been a fan of this idol, named Minho, since he first debuted a few years ago. He had never thought he would ever get to meet him in person, let alone attend a fan meeting. "Seungmin, you're amazing! Thank you so much!" he gushed.

Seungmin laughed. "Don't mention it. Just promise me you won't embarrass me with your fangirling too much."

Jisung rolled his eyes. "I'll try my best."

The two friends talked about their plans for the trip to LA, and Jisung couldn't wait to finally meet his idol in person. He knew it would be a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity that he would always cherish.

As soon as Jisung got off the phone with Seungmin, he couldn't contain his excitement. He felt like a kid on Christmas morning who just got the present he had been dreaming of for years.

Without wasting any time, Jisung quickly opened his Wattpad app and rushed to the K-pop fanfiction community he was a part of. He couldn't wait to share the exciting news with his fellow fans. Since they were like his second family, he told them everything. almost.

He typed feverishly on his phone's keyboard, trying to capture the pure joy and excitement that he felt. He posted a short message that read, "GUYS!!! I just found out that I'm going to attend a fan meeting of my husband with my friend in LA next month!! I'm so happy, I could scream! So excited to finally see him up close!"