11th

*my imagination of ji's outfit is here, but feel free to make your own, wink wonk*

Jisung woke up with a start, his heart racing as he realized that today was the day of his idol's fan meeting

Jisung woke up with a start, his heart racing as he realized that today was the day of his idol's fan meeting. He had been looking forward to this day for months, maybe even years, and now that it was here, he was too nervous to even close his eyes again. His best friend Seungmin was still sleeping in the bed next to him, snoring peacefully. Jisung sat up and took a deep breath, trying to calm down his nerves.

Suddenly, a beep came from his phone, revealing a message from his internet friend Hunny who he haven't talked to since yesterday. He picked up his phone and saw that Hunny had sent him a message, wishing him all the best for the fan meeting, and that he's really excited to see him in person soon.
Jisung smiled, feeling grateful for his support.

hunny
good morning hannie!
i hope you are excited!
don't stress too much,
anxiety is scared of you
you can do this <3.
delivered at 4:20am

hannie
good morning<3
how are you up so early?
and honestly i'm so excited to see you
but i'm scared at the same time
seungmin choose me outfit
and idk if it isn't too much?

send me picture
i'm sure it looks great <3

*sent a photo*

the outfit is so cute
but you didn't have to
put the sticker on your face

yeah i had to
i haven't done makeup yesterday

what makeup are you gonna do today?

glittery??

cute

..
what are you going to wear?

gonna go all black

emo

shut up

He got up from the bed and went to the window, drawing open the thick curtains and letting in a stream of sunlight. The day was beautiful and sunny, and Jisung felt a little more optimistic about the day ahead. He decided to take a shower and start getting ready for the fan meeting.
„Wake up puppy~" he tried, but no response was given to him.

As he stepped into the shower, the hot water melting away his anxiety, Jisung felt a sense of excitement building up inside him. He couldn't believe that he was finally going to meet his idol in person. He knew that he would never forget this day.

After his bubbly shower, Jisung got dressed, putting on the outfit, that him and Seungmin bought yesterday at the mall. Striped shirt and jorts. He checked himself in the mirror, making sure that he looked presentable. He wasn't sure, but since Hun said it, he's going with it.

He didn't want to embarrass himself when he met his idol and many new people. His pinkish hair were wet, longer and wavy, and he decided to decorate them with a star hairpins, and a glitter spray, because glitter heals his inner child.

As he dried them, he looked like a candy floss.

After a while of staring into the mirror, he put on a blush, played with the eyeshadows and made him look even cuter than he was usually. As a final touches, he put few rings, earrings and a necklace around his neck, decorating his visibly showing collar bones. And of course, as a real fan, he didn't forget to clip a photocard holder with his favourite photocard to his pants.

The amount of money he spent on this piece of paper still hurts him, but when he looks at it, it was worth it in Jisung's eyes.

Seungmin stirred in his sleep, and Jisung realized that he was running late. They had and hour to go, but it was a big day, he needed a time reserve. A bit more time.

Jisung barged into Seungmin's room with energy and enthusiasm. "Wake up sleepyhead! We have to get ready for the event and you're still in bed," he exclaimed.

Seungmin groaned and pulled the covers over his head. "Leave me alone, Jisung. I need my beauty sleep," he grumbled.

Jisung rolled his eyes. "Well, you're going to need a lot more than just beauty sleep if you don't get up and get ready. We have to be there in an hour and you haven't even showered yet," he said.

Seungmin peeked his head out from under the covers and rubbed his eyes. "Fine, fine. I'll get up, but you have to promise me that you won't wear that hideous sweater you wore last time," he retorted. „The outfit i've chosen for you is too good to be combined with that cloth."

Jisung gasped dramatically. "Hey, my sweater is not hideous. It's a classic," he defended.

Seungmin raised an eyebrow. "A classic? More like an eyesore," he teased.

Jisung laughed and threw a pillow at his friend. "You're just jealous of my fashion sense," he teased back.

The two friends continued to bicker back and forth as they got ready for the event, each poking fun at the other's outfit choices and quirks. Despite their playful banter, they both knew they would have a great time at the event and were grateful to have each other as friends.

As they made their way out of the apartment, Jisung and Seungmin looked both nervous and excited about the event. Jisung's hands were shaking as he made sure that they had everything they needed, and his expression was a clear giveaway that he was not used to attending big events like this one. Seungmin, however, managed to keep his cool and looked as calm as ever. He smiled reassuringly at his friend, hoping to ease his nerves a little.

Jisung was not dressed in his usual basic style, wearing a striped shirt and jean shorts, matched with his bright pink hair. Seungmin, on the other hand, opted for comfort over fashion, wearing an oversized blue hoodie and some loose shorts, with a headband on his head to keep his hair out of his face. They both looked young and carefree, but at the same time, there was a hint of nervousness in their eyes.

Jisung took a deep breath and looked at Seungmin. "Are you ready for this? I heard that the event is going to be huge," he said, his voice trailing off as he tried to hide his nervousness.

Seungmin nodded, hoping his friend couldn't tell how nervous he was feeling as well. "I'm ready. Let's go have some fun," he said, trying to sound confident.

With that, they stepped out of the apartment and started heading towards the venue. As they walked down the street, Jisung continued to fidget nervously, while Seungmin walked beside him with a sense of calmness that was almost contagious. They both knew that it was going to be a long night, but they were ready to take on whatever challenges lay ahead of them.

————————————-
it may be 4am rn and i may not have stuff to do lol
we are getting on the main road now, take your seat and come to read

nov 5th 2023

ler<33