7th

Han Jisung rubbed his bleary eyes, trying to shake off the last remnants of sleep. It was the second day of his long-awaited trip to LA, and he was staying with his best friend Seungmin. As he looked around the unfamiliar room, he remembered how thrilled he was to finally be visiting the city he had always dreamed of.

However, Han's peaceful morning was abruptly interrupted by the sound of Seungmin's loud voice. "What the actual fuck Han Jisung?" Seungmin yelled, sounding both angry and amused at the same time. Han jumped, startled by the sudden noise, and looked around in confusion, wondering what he had done wrong.

Seungmin noticed his friend's confusion and pointed to the TV screen, where a news report was airing on Dispatch. "Look at this!" he exclaimed, pointing at the screen. "You're in the background on their airport photos, standing behind Lee fucking Minho and Hwang freaking Hyunjin!"

Han Jisung couldn't believe what he was hearing. He quickly jumped up from the bed, running towards Seungmin's TV to see the screen better. "What the actual fuck!" he exclaimed, echoing Seungmin's words. "I was close to.. without even knowing it?" he said with a raspy voice.

He squinted at the screen, trying to make out his own figure amidst the throng of people. Sure enough, there he was, grinning ear-to-ear, standing right behind Lee Minho and Hwang Hyunjin as they made their way through the airport. Han couldn't believe his luck. He thought they are some models, but it was Minho!

As he examined the photos more closely, he realised that he must have been in the same vicinity as his favourite idol for minutes, or even hours, and yet he had been completely unaware. He felt a tinge of regret that he had missed such a golden opportunity to meet his idol, but he quickly brushed it off.

After all, he was in LA now, and the city was full of opportunities for him to explore and have new experiences. And with his best friend Seungmin by his side, he knew that the rest of his trip would be filled with more surprises and memories to cherish for a lifetime.

Han Jisung looked over at Seungmin, observing the playful frown on his face. He knew that his friend was a little jealous that he hadn't told him about being close to his celebrity crush, and he couldn't help but laugh at the thought.

"What's with the frown, Seungmin?" Han asked, teasingly. "You look like someone stole your lunch money."

Seungmin rolled his eyes, feigning annoyance. "Oh, nothing much," he replied sarcastically. "It's not like you haven't been hiding the fact that you were close to my celebrity crush for the past three hours."

Han raised an eyebrow, trying to keep a straight face. "Your celebrity crush?" he said, pretending to be surprised. "I had no idea you were such a big fan of the Hwang Hyunjin." he teased.

Seungmin scoffed. "Of course I am!" he replied. "He's amazing, talented, and good-looking. What's not to like?"

Han chuckled. "I don't know, Seungmin," he said. "Maybe the fact that he stole your heart away from me?"

Seungmin playfully punched Han on the arm. "Shut up," he said, laughing. "I can't believe you didn't tell me about being almost next to him. I hate you, Han Jisung."

Han chuckled once again, his eyes crinkling with amusement. "Well, now you know," he said. "And who knows? Maybe our paths will cross with him again. They will definitely, and we'll finally get to meet him in person. In the meantime, though, I promise to keep you in the loop from now on."

Seungmin grinned, feeling much better about the situation now. "You better," he replied, jokingly. "Or I might just have to find a new best friend who shares the same love for Hyunjin that I do."

Han laughed, knowing that there was no way Seungmin would ever replace him. "Deal," he said. "I'll be sure to tell you everything from now on."

And with that, the two best friends shared a lighthearted moment, both knowing that their bond was as strong as ever, no matter who their celebrity crushes were.

———————————
live laugh love seungsung

———————————live laugh love seungsung

in case someone haven't seen it ;)

oct 21st

ler!<33