39th

(shout out to me myself and i, for this art piece i made :3

(shout out to me myself and i, for this art piece i made :3.)

A month had passed since the incident, yet time seemed to warp and stretch, leaving Jisung feeling as though he were trapped in a perpetual state of limbo. Each day blurred into the next, a monotonous procession of routines and responsibilities that offered no respite from the relentless onslaught of thoughts and emotions.

It was during one such day, amidst the suffocating haze of exhaustion, that the opportunity to study abroad in America presented itself.

It was all so sudden, but he was so glad he got this opportunity.

A chance encounter with a professor at his university led to a conversation that would change the course of Jisung's life forever. The offer was unexpected, a glimmer of hope amidst the darkness that had consumed him in recent weeks.

As Jisung grappled with the weight of this newfound opportunity, he found himself torn between conflicting desires. On one hand, the prospect of leaving Korea behind, of escaping the suffocating confines of his current reality, was undeniably appealing.

The thought of a fresh start, a chance to reinvent himself in a new environment, filled him with a sense of excitement and anticipation.

Leaving all his problems here. That sounded so good to him.

Yet, alongside this excitement lurked a deep sense of apprehension. The thought of leaving behind everything he knew, of venturing into the unknown without the safety net of familiarity, filled him with a profound sense of fear. The future stretched out before him like a vast, uncharted sea, its depths shrouded in mystery and uncertainty.

And so, as the days blurred together in a haze of exhaustion and indecision, Jisung found himself grappling with a choice that would shape the trajectory of his life. Each passing moment brought him closer to a decision, yet the path forward remained as murky and uncertain as ever.

Meanwhile, the world continued to spin on its axis, indifferent to the inner turmoil raging within Jisung's heart. Obligations and responsibilities tugged at him from all sides, demanding his attention and his energy even as he struggled to make sense of his own thoughts and emotions.

Seungmin's heart raced as he felt Hyunjin's lips pressing urgently against his own, the familiar sensation sending shivers down his spine. They were in Seungmin's house, the soft glow of the evening light filtering through the curtains, casting a warm, amber hue over the room.

As Hyunjin's hands roamed over Seungmin's body, tracing the contours of his chest and shoulders with a tantalizing touch, Seungmin couldn't help but lose himself in the moment. There was a raw, primal energy between them, a magnetic pull that drew them together with an irresistible force.

With a sudden surge of passion, Hyunjin pressed Seungmin back against the wall, pinning him with a fervent intensity that left him breathless. Their lips met in a frenzy of desire, each kiss igniting a fire that burned hot and fierce between them.