5th

The day of Jisung's departure arrived, and he woke up early, eager to begin his adventure

The day of Jisung's departure arrived, and he woke up early, eager to begin his adventure. He had already packed most of his belongings the night before, but he double, or maybe triple-checked everything once more to make sure he hadn't forgotten anything important.

As soon as he was done, he headed to his parents' room to let them know he was ready to go. They were both sitting at a table, sipping on their morning coffee, and reading the newspaper. Jisung hesitated at the door, but his parents quickly noticed his presence and motioned him to come in.

Without wasting any time, Jisung excitedly told them that he was going to visit Seungmin in LA today. His parents listened carefully, but the excitement in Jisung's voice was enough to put a smile on their faces. They knew how long he had been waiting for this trip, and they wanted him to have the time of his life.

However, they had their concerns. Their 17-year-old son would be embarking on an international trip alone, and that made them nervous. They didn't want anything to happen to him while he was away from home, across multiple countries, and time zones. But they couldn't say no to him. Seungmin is a really close friend of his, and he travelled just to see Jisung as well.

Jisung noticed the worry on their faces, and he quickly moved to ease their fears. He told them everything he had planned, from his flight details to his accommodations and transport arrangements once in LA. He reassured his parents that he had enough money and that he would be contacting them regularly, so they always knew where he was and that he was safe.

"Thanks, Mom and Dad," Jisung said, his voice laced with gratitude. "I promise to stay safe and keep in touch with you throughout my trip."

His parents nodded their heads, their expressions still worried but apprehensively proud of their son's independence.

"Just be careful, Jisung," his dad said, looking at him with a serious expression. "We trust you, but it's a big world out there, and we wouldn't forgive ourselves if anything happened to you."

"I understand, Dad," Jisung replied, feeling a pang of guilt in his chest. "I promise to be careful and not take any unnecessary risks."

"Good," his dad said. "Oh, and don't forget to bring back some souvenirs for your little brother." he pointed to their little dog, who was wagging his tail.

"That goes without saying," Jisung replied with a grin, feeling a little lighter with their conversation.

„And no American boys, Jisung! Seungmin is enough," his father joked around, and made Jisung flustered. „Dad!"

Jisung's mom hugged him tightly one last time as he stepped out of the door, wishing him a safe trip and a good time. Jisung took a deep breath, feeling the excitement bubble inside him. He couldn't wait to see Seungmin and explore a city that he had only seen through pictures and movies.

In the end, his parents reluctantly agreed to the trip, albeit with some trepidation. They hugged him tightly, wishing him a fun and safe adventure. They reminded him to be careful and to keep in touch as much as possible.