10th

Jisung tried to get up from the bed, but Seungmin's grip on his arm was too strong

Jisung tried to get up from the bed, but Seungmin's grip on his arm was too strong. Slowly, he untangled himself from Seungmin's hold and got off the bed. He looked outside the window and saw the beautiful morning sun shining brightly and birds chirping merrily.

The older of the two stretched his arms and legs, sending Seungmin tumbling onto the bed. He laughed out loud, waking up his friend from his slumber. Seungmin rubbed his eyes and yawned; he sat up and gave Jisung a hard pat on his back.

The older of the two smiled and stretched his arms as he walked towards the kitchen to make some breakfast. Seungmin, who was now awake, followed him to the kitchen while rubbing his eyes.

"Dude, why did you wake up so early? It's Saturday, let's sleep in," Seungmin said groggily, tugging his shirt to go back to bed, failing.

"Good morning to you too, sleepyhead," Jisung greeted Seungmin, who yawned in response.

"What are you making for breakfast? It smells delicious," Seungmin asked as he hugged Jisung from behind.

Jisung blushed and turned around to face Seungmin. "I thought I would make some pancakes for us this morning."

Seungmin smiled and ruffled Jisung's pink hair. "You always know how to make me happy," he said.

As Jisung prepared the pancakes, Seungmin hugged the hell out of him, and then sat down at the kitchen table and watched him. They were both very close friends, and it was apparent to everyone around them that they shared a unique bond.

People often mistook their relationship for being romantic, but Jisung and Seungmin knew that their relationship was platonic, and they were happy with it.

After breakfast, they decided to go out for a walk in the park. They strolled around, enjoying the fresh air and the warm sunshine. They talked about random things, laughed, and teased each other. It was like any other day they spent together.

„You know, I was supposed to hang out with Hunny today. That's the fan that I told you about," Jisung said, showing his phone to his friend. He read the email out loud to Seungmin, emphasizing the part about "seeing him probably the next day."

„He couldn't make it today, because of work, but tommorow he'll be there too."

„That's actually so cool! I'm proud that you were able to find a friend, hyung. Speaking of tomorrow, we should get prepared for it."

Seungmin said, standing up from the bench.

Jisung nodded in agreement. He felt a bit anxious about the fan meeting tomorrow. He wondered what he should wear, if he'll get to meet Lee Know, and if they'll have any time to interact.

Jisung knew he could rely on Seungmin to help him with all of that.

Jisung and Seungmin left the park they were walking around and went to the nearest mall. They scoured every store, looking for the perfect outfit that would make Jisung stand out at the fan meeting. Jisung was hesitant about trying on colorful clothes, but Seungmin persuaded him to be adventurous.

"I know you like black and white, Jisung. But just for this one event, let's add some color to your wardrobe," Seungmin said, holding up a bright yellow shirt. „Let's not be emo this time."

Jisung sighed and took the shirt from his friend. As he changed into it in the dressing room, he couldn't help but smile at his reflection. He felt confident and happy with his new look. He tried on a few more outfits until he found the best one for the fan meeting.

He had chosen a striped shirt, in the pink, blue and white combination, and Seungmin found him a pair of nice jean shorts.

As they were walking back to their apartment, Seungmin suddenly stopped in his tracks and turned to Jisung. "Hey, do you remember the promise we made when we were kids?"

Jisung furrowed his brow, trying to recall what it was. "What promise?"

"The one where we promised that no matter what happens, we will always be there for each other," Seungmin said, looking deep into Jisung's eyes.

Jisung smiled, and his heart swelled with happiness. "Of course, I remember! And I will always keep that promise. Did something happened baby?"

Seungmin grinned, relieved that Jisung hadn't forgotten. They hugged each other tightly, and the world around them seemed to fade, leaving only the two of them. „I just love you so much, Ji."

In that moment, Jisung realized that Seungmin was not just his best friend, but someone he loved dearly. He silently made a promise to himself that he would always cherish this friendship and protect it from anything that might harm it.

Even though their relationship was not romantic, Jisung felt that it was something special, something that transcended any label or definition. He knew that he would never want to lose this connection, no matter what happened in the future.

„You know. I'm really excited for tomorrow. I hope we will have good seats." Jisung said as he plopped himself on the bed, shirtless.

„Oh yeah and I'm excited for sleeping today," Seungmin punched the older's chest, yawning. „But Hyunjin is going to be there too!! Show some excitement!" Jisung quickly turned to Seungmin.

„I know! I'm trying not to panic and get some quality sleep! Go to sleep too idiot. Good night, quokka."

„Hm. Good night you nasty stinky furry dog."

„How did you just called me?"

—————————————
live laugh love seungsung <33
happy november yall, it's time to stream christmas evel!!

1st nov 2023'
ler xxx