27th

Jisung let out a frustrated sigh, sitting side by side with the person he went on a date with a day before

They clicked pretty well, and didn't stop talking - either from messages or calls - from that moment since. It seems like eternity, yet it was just a day.

„I feel like something happened hyung," the chocolate brown eyes wandered around the park they were hanging out at, admiring the nature. „He seemed really upset and I think that when I left it made him even more upset."

„I'm pretty sure he's got a good explanation for his actions. He's just a boy, everyone has problems. Just try to talk to him when you return maybe? And say sorry, because if he finds out you ditched him for me, he's going to be sad." the elder rubber Jisung's back, comforting him with his words.

„I'm such a bad friend Minho hyung.." he looked up at the latter „Why do you want to be friends with me anyway? I'm a fan, you're an idol. And i'm a dumbass on top of that."

Jisung's words hung heavy in the air, filled with self-doubt and uncertainty. Minho could see the pain etched on his friend's face and knew he needed reassurance.

Placing a hand on Jisung's shoulder, Minho spoke softly, "Jisung, you're not a bad friend. We all make mistakes, but what matters is how we learn and grow from them. And as for being a fan and me being an idol, that doesn't matter to me. What matters is the genuine connection we share as friends."

Jisung's eyes softened as he took in Minho's words. He could feel the sincerity and warmth in his friend's touch, and it brought a sense of comfort to his troubled heart. "Thank you, Minho hyung," Jisung whispered, a small smile tugging at the corners of his lips.

Minho returned the smile, his eyes reflecting genuine care and understanding for his friend. "Anytime, Jisung. That's what friends are for, right?"

As they sat in comfortable silence, the sunlight filtering through the trees, Jisung couldn't help but feel grateful for Minho's presence in his life. Despite the challenges and uncertainties he faced, having a friend like Minho by his side made everything seem a little bit lighter.

After a moment, Minho stood up and extended a hand to Jisung. "Let's go find your friend and talk things out. I'm sure he'll appreciate your honesty and willingness to make things right."

„But we aren't out even for two hours hyung."

„I don't care, there's a best friend of yours waiting on you surely. First, saving your friendship, and then we can hang out. I will always wait for you."

Jisung nodded, a newfound determination flickering in his eyes.

Without hesitation, he pulled Minho into a tight hug, his body shaking with silent sobs. Minho held him close, offering silent support and understanding.

After a few moments, Jisung pulled back slightly and wiped at his eyes, feeling a sense of relief in letting out his pent-up emotions. Sniffing softly, he looked up at Minho with watery eyes, "Thank you, Minho hyung. I don't know what I would do without you. I feel like a such a bad friend."