3. get ready for the worst night ever

Isabellas POV:

Peyton is dragging me to this stupid hockey game tonight. I really didn't want to go but I know she's only going because some guy asked her.

"Peyton do I really have to go"
She's smiling at me, why is she smiling so much "please Izzy, you have to be my emotional support"

"Ughh fine" my dad is gonna be furious, he hates when I don't listen to him. Ice is definitely gonna be needed tomorrow. I just don't want to disappoint Peyton, she's excited to see this guy even if he's best friends with Sebastian

"can I do your makeup Izzy?"

"Sure I guess but I get to do your hair, also just don't make me look like a clown"

My best friend smiles at me and grabs her makeup bag

Peytons POV:

Me and Isabella have been best friends since we were kids, so yeah, I know what happened to her when her mother sadly passed away, but Isabella said he stopped, and I believe her. Isabella's mother was a beautiful woman; she even treated me like I was her own. She was taken from this world too soon.

~~
Izzy's sitting in front of me now blabbing about how this night is going to be a nightmare: "Peyton, he is going to be there; I hope he falls on the ice." Oh my god, she's crazy. "Isabella Thompson, don't say that you shouldn't wish someone got hurt, not even him."

"But-" of course she tries to justify why he should get hurt, but I cut her off. "No buts, you're being real mean today."

"I'm sorry, Peyton, but you don't understand that he's not a good guy." I glared at her.

"Then tell me, Izzy, why he's such a bad guy."

"I-I can't."

I'm now nodding because I'm not going to fight with her because she will tell me when she's ready, "Alright, but we have to finish your makeup now so you can do my hair."

~~~

Isabellas POV:

Peyton's finished with my makeup, and I've finished her hair. Now she's going frantic about an outfit for me to wear. She's wearing some black leggings and a white t-shirt with a black hoodie over it.

(Peytons outfit)

"IZZY! I FOUND THE PERFECT OUTFIT FOR YOU!"

"Why are you yelling?"

Peyton just shrugs.
"Go put it on."
I took the outfit from her, and now I'm getting dressed in the bathroom.

"I took the outfit from her, and now I'm getting dressed in the bathroom

"Really Peyton?" Yes, you look great. Now come on, we have to go," and with that, we leave for the worst night ever.

429 words
This one is short because it's just them getting ready