19.sickness

Sebastian's POV:

I rush back to the room and what I see horrifies me. Isabella. On the floor. Curled into a ball of pain. Wrapped in a blanket. "Oh Isabella...." She looks up at me, tears in her eyes.

"I don't feel good" she mumbles. "I see that, love"

I bend down and pick her up. "Do you still need the extra blankets?" I ask and she nods.

I place her back on the bed, and I drape a fluffy blanket over her. "I'll leave you be, call me if you need me" she reaches up and grabs my hand. Electricity shoots up my arm and I yank my hand away... remembering why we stopped being friends......

"Can you stay?" I shake my head no at her request. "Okay...."

I just walk out.

~~~

4 years ago

Me and my best friend, Isabella are sitting outside eating lunch.

I've always had the biggest crush on her, and I'm starting to think she likes me to. She's wanting to hang out with me more and more and I'm not complaining.

"Want a grape?" Isabella throws a grape at me.

"Bellaaaa stop" she glares at me once I said the nickname she hates "don't call me that" I laugh and she crosses her arms.

~now~

I go on a run to try and clear my head of the memory. The last good memory I had with Isabella.

As I'm running my phone starts vibrating in my pocket. I look who's calling me, it's Marcus

"Hello? Is Mia okay?" I say as I pick up the phone.

"Yeah, yeah. She's fine....but where are you?" His voice is shaky

"Marcus what happened?"

"Just come home-" Marcus's voice cracks and I hear sirens in the distance.

"Marcus please tell me those sirens aren't going to the house" I say

"Okay, they aren't going to the house-?" He squeaks

"Marcus what the fuck happened. Is Mia okay?" I shout.

"It's not mia..." He says.

"Then wh- Isabella? What the fuck happened!?" I start running back

"I don't know, she fell and-" he stops talking when someone bangs on the door.  "Marcus!?"

He hung up. Fuck!

I run as fast as I can.

~~

When I get to to house I see Isabella being carried out on a stretcher. "Isabella!" I try to run to her but someone pulls me back

"Let me go!" I scream.

"Seb stop!" The familiar voice of my best friend shouts. "Marcus what happened?"

"I don't know. She fell and was having-" he gets interrupted once again.

"Sebastian!" Mia cries out as she runs to me. I pick her up "mia it's okay"

"But I have to go, I have to go with her" I turn to look at the ambulance and I see it pulling off "NO WAIT" I scream but it's already to late.

"I'll drive!" Marcus shouts, already heading towards his car.

~484 words~

I got lazy with this one.