5. after party/ Truth or dare

Sebastians POV:⚠️foul language⚠️

We won the hockey game, but we already had a party set up even if we lost, because a party is a party, you know.

"Sebastian, almost everyone is here, but she's not here yet." Marcus has been obsessed with this girl since they first met; he definitely likes her, but he won't admit it, and I don't know why, but I guess he's always been like that. He won't say his feelings first; the person he's talking to has to, but he's been like that since he was a kid.

He used to make me ask his crushes if they liked him. "Sebastian! She's here!" My dumbass best friend walks over to Peyton, and I roll my eyes because if Peyton is here, that means Isabella is here, and I don't want her here.

Marcus drags Peyton back over, and Peyton is dragging Isabella, and it's kind of funny that Isabella keeps tripping over her own feet.

"Here," I feel something hit my face, and I look up, and who do I see? Isabella didn't hit me, but she threw something at me, my sweater.

"Peyton, I'm going to go now." Isabella said, That is weird; she likes parties usually.

"NOOOOOO WHYYYY?" Peyton screams like a banshee, "I only came to return the sweater. "Please stay"

"Okay.....fine, but I'm not going to dance with you this time." Isabella finally agreed to be her best friend....Great

Owen runs into the room, and he almost pushes me over, and I grab onto the nearest thing, which happens to be someone's hand. "What the fuck, Owen?" Owen just smiles at me, and I finally look up at the hand I'm grabbing, and my eyes meet Isabella, and I yank my hand away, and I give her a half-assed apology; she doesn't deserve a real one

"We are playing truth or dare in the living room; let's go, guys!" Owen screams, and he runs back to the living room.

~~~

Isabellas POV:

While everyone else is playing truth or dare I'm in the kitchen getting a drink and getting ready to go outside for a phone call.

"Are you gonna come play truth or dare? Your friend is asking" I look up and I see Sebastian "yeah, I am just waiting for a call" and right as I said that my phone started ringing "I'll leave you to that then" he leaves

~

I'm sitting outside staring at my phone while it rings. My hands are shaking while I grab my phone and i finally answer it

"H-hello dad"

"Why the fuck haven't you visited me? Or called" he screamed at me

"I went to a hockey game....well my friend dragged me there. And I totally forgot dad I'm so sorry" I have tears in my eyes at this point

"A fucking hockey game? REALLY ISABELLA? Come over now"

"Okay....." I hang up the phone and I get up and walk back inside and I go over to Peyton wiping the tears off my face "Peyton I have to go"

"Izzy why? What happened? You promised you would play...pleaseeee?" I can't disappoint her. I got to skip going to my dad's then "okay" I take a deep breath in and I sit down on the right of Peyton and Marcus was on the left of her

Sebastians POV:

Owen screams at the top of his lungs, "I think it's Isabella's turn." I look around, and everyone is looking at Isabella while Owen asks her, "Truth or dare, Isabella?"

"Ummmm dare!" She smiles at Owen.
"I dare you to flash Sebastian."

"WHAT!? No, no!" she screams

"Yeah, no." I roll my eyes at Owen's stupidity.

"You can't turn down a dare." I look around, and everyone is nodding in agreement with Owen's dumb self.

"Fine fine! But I'm not doing it in front of everyone else. Owen grabs both mine and Isabella's arms, and he drags us into the kitchen. "Have fun," he says, and with that, Owen leaves.

"You don't have to do that, Isabella," I say, and she nods at my statement.

"I know." She lifts up her shirt.
And I cover my eyes. "I have a tank top on your fuck face. I wasn't going to actually flash you."

"Shut the fuck up; at least I covered my eyes. I'm not a pervert," she smirks. "You could be," she can't be serious; she knows damn well I'm not "shut the fuck up, you bitch."

"I was just joking. Calm down. You're so overdramatic." I hate her so much.

~~
After awhile, everyone leaves, including Peyton and Isabella.

"How was it?" Marcus and Owen ask almost at the same time. "How was what?"

"You know," Owen says, while lifting up his shirt.

"She didn't flash me, you assholes."
Owen makes a pouty face at me.

Oh, that's sad." I roll my eyes. No, it's not. I didn't want her to flash me. I hate her."

"Sureeeee."

Marcus and Owen both go to bed after that.

~844 words~
This is sorta short I think it's okay tho but I don't know