7. fights

Sebastians POV:

Today is one of the most important games of the season, and I don't have time to think about Isabella, but she's going to be in my fucking home watching my baby sister, and if she lets anything happen to Mia, I will personally kill her. Mia is everything to me; she might only be five, but she's like my best friend, and I don't trust Isabella with her.

It's Isabella's first day watching Mia, and I don't know if she's going to bring Mia to the game. I hope she does; she loves my games.

Mia would be here if my parents had brought her, but they wanted her to come to the game, and they wanted Isabella to get used to watching Mia.

"Did you hear what I just said?"
My dad's voice rings in my ear.
"What? No, sorry," he just laughs.

"It's okay, I said-SEBASTIAN!"
My dad gets cut off by a little squeaky voice, and I look over and see Isabella putting Mia down.

Mia runs over to me, and she jumps in my arms. "Isabella bought me more candy on the way here!
She loves candy. "That's great, sweetheart."

She giggles at the nickname. I don't know why she giggles, but she always does.

Isabella is talking to my parents, and I listen: "She's already eaten, so I bought her some candy. I hope that's alright." She smiles, and my mom says, "It's totally okay; Mia loves candy. My mother smiles back at her, and I roll my eyes. I don't like how close my mom and her are getting, and I don't like how much Mia likes her.

Me and Isabella used to be best friends a few years ago, and then she had to go fuck it all up with her bullshit, and I will never ever be friends with her again.

I finally decided to go get ready. The game is going to start in like 15 minutes, and we are playing against one of the teams we have the most trouble beating. I know it sounds cocky, but we are one of the best teams out there. We not only have great hockey players, but we also have teamwork that not a lot of the teams we played against had.

~~

Peytons POV:

I've had the worst headache all day, but I promised Marcus I would come to his game, so here I am sitting down with Isabella and the little girl she's going to be a nanny for, or already is. I don't know, and I personally don't care right now.

"Hey, I'm glad you came." Marcus smiles at me and says, "I wouldn't miss it for the world." Marcus handed me his jersey. "You could wear that if you wanted, but you don't have to." I smiled at him. "But what are you going to wear?"

"I have extra; don't worry, I'll see you after the game," he said, and with that, he left, and I put on his jersey over my hoodie.

"Peytonnnnn, do you want a gummy bear, a peach ring, a gummy shark, or a lollipop? Mia asks me, She's a sweet girl, and apparently she's Sebastian's sister. I mean, she and Sebastian basically look like twins, but she's nothing like him. She's always smiling and laughing, and he just sits there, not smiling or anything, just a cold look on his face.

"Sure, I'll have a lollipop, please," she handed me. "Say thank you! I didn't have to share my candy, but I did.
So sassy, "sorry! Thank you, Mia."

Sebastians POV:

I'm about to step onto the ice, and I look up and try to find my parents, but they are nowhere to be seen. They probably had work or something, but I did spot Mia. She's sitting on Isabella's lap, eating some candy that looks like sharks. I don't know, just some type of candy.

"GOOOO SEBASTIAN!" My sister screams, and the game hasn't even started yet.

~~

We are about halfway through the game, and we are winning so far, but it's a hard game. Every time we get a point, the other team gets a point right after.

I watch as Marcus is about to hit the puck when some guy from the other team pushes him, and it turns into a full-blown fight. Marcus and him are rolling around the ground, and everyone is screaming. I look over at Mia, and I see Isabella hiding Mia's face in her chest, and it looks like Isabella is crying. I see Isabella's friend Peyton covering her own ears.

"Marcus, fucking stop!" Owen pulls Marcus off the other guy; it's really bad; there's blood everywhere; and Marcus has pure hatred in his eyes. What the fuck is up with him?

~~

They have cleaned up the ice, and both Marcus and the guy were sent to the hospital. The guy got a lot of hits on Marcus. They were both bleeding pretty badly. A lot of people left after that, including Isabella, Mia, and Peyton.

~~

The game has ended; we won, even though we got the last winning point at the last second. I was barely able to play. I was too nervous, and I still am, about Marcus. He's barely ever like this; it's rare to see him flip out like that, but he has his moments. I mean, so does everyone else, but he barely does. I hope Isabella's okay-not that I care; it just looked like she was crying, you know. I'm not a monster; I'm more worried about Marcus, though. For one, he could be seriously hurt, and for another, he could get kicked off the team for that type of behavior.

I'm now on my way to the hospital.

965 words❤️