A/N

Hi guys,

Just wanted to clear one thing.

Draupadi's behavior is confusing a lot of your have told me that. She is all loving and forgiving and then in a second she is furious at them.

Let me explain this behavior.

As she promised Govind that she won't let them get divided.

Even though they vowed to never remarry, they did.

Draupadi and her sons were completely neglected and ignored.

Lets not mention the dyut sabha.

She is trying her utmost to please them so they don't blame each other for her indifference. But sometimes when they push too much, she snaps at them.

Isn't that completely reasonable? She is trying her best but it isn't enough for them.

They want things to be normal as if nothing happened before. After that incident, Draupadi is anything but okay with that.

No one has right over one's self respect. NO ONE.

Sahadev and Karn has undertood that she is hiding her true feelings and smiling in front of them.

Bheemsen apologizes and promised to never let it happen again. She can forgive him as he has came out of his selfish self.

Others haven't even acknowledged the problem. All they want is her to be the way she was not caring if she wants it or not.

In future, they will learn it and will make it up for Draupadi. She will forgive them then. But not before they realize the depth of their mistake.