The Villainess Doesn't know the meaning of love

Chapter 0: I have been the center of attraction in almost everywhere I go.

In the city of okinawa, japan lives a high school girl named Rinariko Nishimura.This girl has a height of 5'6, with golden yellow hair and blue green eyes. Rumors spreaded that rinariko is a very gorgeous, good at almost everything, and most of all her beauty can literally blind people's eyes. Despite her out of this world beauty, talented and good personality, what they don't know that rinariko is actually a closet otaku and an introvert.

Almost everytime she goes out of their mansion, every people in the street would stare at her and be blinded by how beautiful and perfect lady she is. Nishimura family is one of the most wealthiest family in okinawa, almost everyone from their neighborhood admires and envies them for being so popular in their city. Rinariko's parents are both good looking and very kind person's. Despite being popular and one of the wealthiest family in their city, there also popular for helping other peoples and families in need.

Rinariko has 2 brother's that also loves and pamper her just like their parents, Rinuri and Rinsuke are part of the popular idol group Yume no Kagayaki(Radiance of dreams).

Will this life rinariko have, be enough for her to be happy?.... What if one day she will be transmitted/ reincarnated to the game world??.. Will she find her happiness in a strange world full of mystery and magic???....

Let's find out more about rinariko her journey as a new person in her next life....... Will things be peaceful or dangerous for her???? Will she finally find her happy ending?????

In the morning of january 01, 2025, rinariko and her family are already awake. Everything feels so fine, the atmosphere inside their house was so peaceful and calm. Inside their house the nishimura family are chatting happily while eating their breakfast.

Reiko What a wonderful day for a peaceful breakfast. (sigh)

Reinaldo :That's right darling, indeed this is a perfect time for a new year and chapter of our life as a family.(smile)

Rinuri :I hope we can still be a happy family for more years of our lives.

Rinsuke : This will be the best bonding.

Rinako : Being able to see and bond with you all is the greatest memories, i would treasure forever. (tears drop as she started to remember their memories with her family )

After a tear dropping moment, nishimura family decided to separate their ways outside their house. Each members of nishimura family said their goodbye's for each other.

Reiko & Reinaldo : Goodbye our precious stars, we will be back before lunch time. (Kissing the foreheads of their child's)

8:30 AM in the morning of that day, reiko and reinaldo went to their work places separately. While they are already inside their cars with their drivers, an anonymous person called reinaldo.

????????:Be prepared to see your family members break. Hahaha hahaha hahaha......... (Evil laugh)

Reinaldo : Don't ever try to hurt my family. (shouting angrily)

????????:Let's see. Hahaha hahaha haha hahaha.............. (Evil laugh)

Reinaldo :Don't ever ever hurt my family, if you hurt them, i will send you straight to hell. (shouting angrily )

????????:Bye bye.............. Hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha...... (Evil laugh)

Reinaldo :Hello..... Hello....... (Call ended )

The call suddenly ended and reinaldo started to become aware and suspicious around his surroundings. While reinaldo is worried about his families situation, reiko managed to finish all her work to come home early.