Chapter 23: A Blood Magic User

Trevour, Razaelliana and Silvestria were too stunned to speak as another surprise awaits  them. Trevour made up a plan to defeat the cerberus that are waiting for them and shares his idea's to the two young ladies. Silvestria shivered in fear as she looks closer to the library from the magic academia's rumors circulating in their dorms. Razaelliana observed the surroundings under the 2nd appearance of the blood moon, she use her search magic to entirely search for anyone near the area. To their surprise a person wearing a black hoodie and red dress appeared out of nowhere, along with the 3 cerberus.

*Blood Library *

"Trevour, Razaelliana and Silvestria were to stunned to speak "

" Trevour making a plan to defeat the cerberus "

"Silvestria shivering  in fear as she looks closer to the library "

Razaelliana :Maybe their is still people in this area. (She said while casting her search magic )

"Razaelliana observing  the
surroundings under the 2nd appearance of the blood moon, uses her search magic to entirely search for anyone near the area"

"A person wearing a black hoodie and red dress appeared out of nowhere, along with the 3 cerberus"

?????:Greetings to all of you who entered this library.
Hahahahahahahhahaha.....Hahaha hahaha...... (The person said while laughing at them)

Razaelliana:Who are you???!!!(She said while shouting those words)

?????:Their is no need for me to introduce myself to a lowly ignoramus with the likes of you..... Hahahahahahahhahaha........ Hahahahahahahhahaha....... (The person said while insulting and laughing at the same time )

Razaelliana :Well then it makes as fair,  since your rude to me,  i'll return the favor to you  jackass. (She replied and insulting back the rude person)

Trevour: Stop this nonsense conversation razae-chan. (He said while trying to interfere to their conversation)

?????Oh, hello their handsome man don't be furious... It doesn't suit your luxurious face... (The person said while complementing trevour)

Trevour: Shut up and tell me who you are bastard!!!!!(He said while arching  his eyebrows )

?????:Well then, i can make an exception for you young man, just call me "sleazy". Mwah..... (The person replied while giving trevour a kiss in the air)

Trevour:Disgusting!!!Your a disgrace!!!(He replied while spitting on the person with a hoodie)

?????:Oh, darling for you i can be more than that...... (The person said using luscious voice)

Razaelliana :Alright, let's stop this chitchat and test our abilities!!!!!(She said interfering to their conversation )

Trevour :Yeah sure!!!!(He replied while getting all fired up )

?????:Well then darling, enjoy yourselves for this beautiful bloody battle to begin. Hahaha hahaha... Hahaha hahaha...... (The person said while getting a sword in his pocket and laughing )

The person wearing a black hoodie and red dress started cutting his hands, causing blood to flow down but the blood formed into a sword. Trevour, Razaelliana and Silvestria were a bit shock by the process. Trevour immediately draws  his sword while the two young ladies cast their magics. Followed by the 3 cerberus ready to attack them,  Trevour spilled his plan to defeat the cerberus.

"The person wearing a black hoodie and red dress starts cutting his hands, causing blood to flow down but the blood forming  into a sword"

"Trevour, Razaelliana and Silvestria were a bit shock by the process"