Chapter 25: The Garden of Thorn's

*Blood Library Ground floor*

Trevour, Razaelliana and Silvestria
entered the blood library while looking at their surroundings, they made their way inside without causing much noise. They reached the ground floor of the library, it was pitch black and cold breeze surrounded the entire floor. Suddenly, the candles lit up and the whole area was illuminated, surprising them all.

Trevour, Razaelliana, and Silvestria wandered around that floor, soon as the candles lights up, they stroll around the area and saw something inside the area that caught their attention. As they walk around, they saw thousands of roses wrapped around like a garden , they were amazed by the roses warmly welcoming them and the fragrance of the roses.

Silvestria tried sniffing the roses and ends up sneezing it, the roses were red as blood, sooner the thorns of the roses started to sharpen and pricks Silvestria's
finger. Razaelliana cautiously approached Silvestria and walks away from the roses, Trevour on the other hand finds out something peculiar about the flowers.

Trevour uttered " Do you think normal roses can be red as blood?" The two young ladies stayed silent while experiencing something unexplained, two young ladies trembles in fear about the peculiar appearance of the roses.

They were startled by the rapid mutation of the flowers appearance from time to time, Razaelliana uses her ability to heal Silvestria's wound. Razaelliana uttered " By thy name i call upon the light to cure this pain, and embrace thy soul of sufferings to thy pure heart"."Radiant celestial angel's glory".

The entire floor  illuminated by the radiance of the healing magic, that embraces the cold surfaces begins to warming. Silvestria's wound gets completely cured without a single blood left in the skin, Trevour draws his sword to checkout if there are still creatures lurking around the area.

They continued walking to the area and climb up the stairs to the next floors in the area. They sticked together and observed their surroundings while climbing up. Just like the ground floor the entire area was pitch black, Silvestria uses her light ability to create a light that can illuminate the area. Silvestria uttered "By thy name i shall call upon the heaven, to grant as glimmering guidance on our journey, and perished thy evil ". "Glimmering sphere of aegis ".

By the moment the magic activated, the creatures appeared in front of them, but as the monsters march towards them, they all died leaving traces of blood everywhere. Trevour still didn't return his sword to his sword case and holds it with his right hand.

They continued to wander around the area and put their defenses up in case their are still monsters hiding somewhere.

Chapter 26: Solicitude Maudlin

Back at the magic academia, Zirconia's brothers received the news late about their youngest sister being cursed. They felt a solicitude maudlin flowing in their veins, that made them shed tears even though they don't usually cry. They wanted to hug their sister tight and stay by her side, but didn't know that their little sister is outside the magic academia, while the whole acadamy experiences something bizzare under the blood moon.

All the students that went outside,  under the blood moon turned to crazy killer machines and causes chaos to the people's inside the academy. Teachers have no choice but to stop this chaos, by letting their students and fellow people to use their magic abilities to prevent the destruction to spread. Each students uttered their chants, to activate their powers and fought the killing machines to prevent them from killing more innocent lives.

Erick, Zeldrin, and Dravis uses their best chant to activate their powers and save the whole magic academia from chaos. They activated both light and dark magic and combine their abilities to create a power sphere. They uttered "By thy name,  we convene the heaven and hell to eliminate  thy heinousness , answer our plea to forfend the humanity and give us the beam of meliorism ". "Scintillation and Nebulous Fusion, incinerate thy enormity  ".

After activating the spell, the entire academia saw a black and white power sphere heading towards the untamed students, that turned into killing machines due to the power of blood moon. The students affected by the blood moon, slowly turned back to normal but they were scared to see their hands full of blood. As they repaired the damages from the magic academy, members of the students council debrief the victims of the blood moon that turned into killing machines.

Upon debriefing the students statements , they concluded the students statements are all alike. The students uttered "While walking outside the academy garden, we looked at the moon for a few seconds and heard a voice that dominated our minds and brains, after that moment we don't remember anything at all". The students cried because of the chaos, they created inside the academy and to those students lives that departed to another world .

Erick, Zeldrin, and Dravis immediately runs out of their dorm, runs towards their little sister's dorm to stay by her side while their little sister recovers from the curse. They run like a lightning speed, while their eyes sheds tears from the solicitude that flows into their veins, while hearing the news from some of their dorm mates.

As they arrived to their little sister's dorm room, they saw tapes all over the dorm room. They ask some questions to get some answers from what happened
to the dorm room. The girl uttered " I heard that after the night of the second blood moon, the students in this dorm magically disappeared". The girl added that,"The students council members will try their best to investigate the mystery in this dorm room". Erick thanks the girl for telling an important information that could lead to seeing their little sister again.

They headed out back to their dorms, while thinking how they could find their little sister again and break the curse that their sister experienced. Zeldrin tried to collect more evidence, that could lead to their little sister's location. Dravis on the other hand found something that belongs to their little sister, the magic ring that was also found when their sister disappeared from the palace.

 Dravis on the other hand found something that belongs to their little sister, the magic ring that was also found when their sister disappeared from the palace

Dravis keeps the magic ring,  and slowly left his sister's dorm room. They decided to secretly go out of the magic academia, and search for another disappearance of their little sister. They headed out of their dorms during midnight,  and slowly march into the magic academy gate. They successfully made their way out without anyone knowing their outside the magic academy, and went on their journey in the middle of the night.

Will they find their sister and stay by her side or will they encounter something out of this world????

Let's find out next week for another magical journey of finding the cure and their sister...

This YukinoNekoyama0026 and stay tuned