Chapter 15: The Magic Academia

2 weeks have passed, they safely arrived from the academy. The agriche siblings were so exhausted from the 2 weeks travel to reach the academy. Upon entering the academy, the royal carriage stops. A person suddenly appears in front of the carriage, the agriche siblings were shocked at the moment the carriage stops. The person then walks towards the carriage, the coachman talks to the person that appeared in front of them.

"2 weeks later "

"Agriche siblings sleeping peaceful in the carriage from a long journey "

"Magic Academia "

"The royal carriage stops halfway the academy "

A person suddenly appears in front of the carriage and walks straight towards the coachman.

????:Welcome new students (He said while walking towards the carriage )

The agriche siblings suddenly wakes up from the moment the carriage stopped. Erick peaks in the window,  and sees a mysterious man approaching the carriage.

"Agriche siblings waking up from the moment the carriage stopped "

"Erick peaking through the window "

The coachman talks to the man, after the conversation between them the man then opens a portal to the academia.

"Coachman talking to the man "

After 20 minutes of the conversation, the man opens a portal to the academia.

"Man opening a portal "

The carriage continuously runs through the portal until they reach the prestigious academy.The agriche siblings then went out to the carriage to see the academy. 

Chapter 16:The villainess roommates

They went inside the portal to the magic academia, the agriche siblings were welcomed by their teachers. The principal of their school smiled at them.

"Magic portal closes"

"Carriage stopped, door's  opening, agriche siblings gets down the carriage observing the beauty of the prestigious academy "

Zirconia :Wow, it's so much magical and pretty than i ever imagined.(She said while stunned by the beauty of the academy)

Teachers :Welcome new students.(They greeted the agriche siblings with warm smiles in their faces)

The agriche siblings along with the teachers walks inside the academia.The teachers accompanies the agriche siblings  to their respective rooms inside the academia. Inside each rooms awaits each students roommates.

"Agriche siblings walks along with the teachers inside the academia"

After almost an hour of walking around the academia, they finally reached the dorms of the student's.Inside each rooms awaits their roommates.

"Academia Dorms "

Teacher :We are now here in the dorms of the academy.(She said while guiding the agriche siblings to the separate dorms  )

John: Oh really!!! We are very happy to enroll in this school. (He said while smiling the teacher )

John and the teacher stares at each other for 10 seconds, as if they are communicating with their eyes. Zirconia suddenly interferes in between the fierce staring contest. John and the teacher finally stops staring at each other.The teacher then continues to lead zirconia's brothers to the boys dorm.

"John and the teacher staring at each other for 10 seconds "

"Zirconia interferes in between the fierce staring contest of his brother and the teacher "

Zirconia :Please stop staring at each other oniichan.(She said while interfering in between her brother and teacher )

John: Oh im sorry.(He replied while his heart races faster seeing his sister cutely begging )

"John and the teacher stops staring at each other "

Teacher :Shall we continue???(She said in a very seductive voice while guiding the agriche siblings )

"Boys Dorm "

"Zirconia's  brothers  walks away and walks straight to their dorm rooms."

After that the agriche siblings then separated their ways to their dorm rooms. The teacher accompanies zirconia to her dorm room. As she enters the room two  beautiful ladies welcomes her with their sweet smiles.

"Girls Dorm "

"Teacher accompanying zirconia to her dorm room"

Door Room (Beaurafischia )

"Zirconia enters the room and sees two beautiful ladies "

????&???:Ohayo zirconia -sama.(They said while smiling at zirconia )

Zirconia :Oh......Ohayo.(She replied while smiling back at them)

"Door closes "

????:I'm really sorry for not introducing myself, Atashino namae wa Razaelliana Cristea Emeraldia. I'm really glad to finally meet you zirconia-sama.(She said while tears of joy runs down her face)

Zirconia :I'm glad too.(She replied )

???:Atashino namae wa Silvestria Clairschia Crimson.(She said while arranging flowers )

Zirconia suddenly remembered this two names from the otome game she played from her previous life. After that moment she suddenly fainted and collapses. Razaelliana and silvestria carries zirconia to her bed.

"Zirconia remembering the names of her roommates from the otome game"

"Zirconia fainted and collapses "

"Razaelliana and silvestria carrying zirconia "