Chapter 35:The Dagger of Vengeance and the Pill of Immortality (Cessation)

(Shizutani's POV)

"To kill is just an option not a solution"

"Violence is never the answer to silence"

"As sharp as a knife waiting to consume life"

As I opened my eyes from the nightmare, I already saw blood stains from my hands and a dagger. A black and red colored dagger with blood from an unknown victim, A blood that could belong to some righteous people's or a person's. Blaming myself for being taken over by my bottled up emotions, Despising myself from turning to a horrendous monster or a remorseless villainess. I keep resisting from the shackles of vengeance, but the shield that I once build collapses to the ground of misery. Floating in the air to the unknown destination, Making me feel clueless about my own actions. Unaware of the decision's my mind makes, Questioning myself about the peculiar actions of my own body. The figure whispered in my ear "Come on now darling, No need to frown don't let your your guard down".

"I know your just excited as I am, Waiting for a perfect opportunity to slay and let the blood run down this world" the figure uttered while patting my head. I was terrified by his /her words , that started echoing to my mind. Making my hand move on it's own will, igniting a flare of will to kill. The dark entity handed me a "pill", Some kind of medicine that boost a person's strength, magic and being an immortal. Immortality is forbidden in this world, Those who take the pill would be killed . The forbidden medicine's are said to be made from the "blood of the blood magic users",Blood magic users are forbidden to interact with the other clans. Horrendous clan that consumes blood from the other clans, Thus , making them a next target to the Benevolent 7.

I have grown fond of myself , but this new version of myself ,made me despise to what I am right now. The me that keeps thinking about revenge and reigning this game world, Like what the original game plot was programmed to do. I couldn't help myself rise up from drowning in this monstrosity of my own, The monstrosity of a real remorseless villainess from the otome game. The murky entity that finally revealed from his/her hiding place, The entity's face was very familiar to me. The appearance indeed belongs to someone close to me, A person that I highly trust and respected like my own sister. An angel like appearance that have a heart of gold, A comforting ambiance emanating the entity. With a warm loving purle green eyes, Pale complexion like a soft snow.

I suddenly felt an excruciating pain in my head ,Suddenly collapsing to the ground while the dark entity stares down at me. The dark entity was none other than a ,"close childhood friend of mine", Tears begins dropping from her eyes. A fusion of concern and revenge through her eyes can be seen, Her voice resonated my ears reminding me of the moment from the past. A flashback suddenly shows up, My childhood friend called me softly with endearment. "Irnia-chan are you okay ,Rezalidiadien uttered". Rezalidiadien was like a sister figure to me, A pure hearted maiden , a protector , a savior , and the "highly respected family member of the Redvylle". I was flabbergasted and confused about how she ended up like this, Being a little sister that adores her big sister.

Learn more about Zirconia and Rezalidiadien's relationship with each other.

What are their connection with each other???

How did Rezalidiadien became a dark entity???

This is your lovely writer YukinoNekoyama0026❤❤❤

I hope you enjoy this story.
See you again after 3 months ❤️❤️❤️

Leave a vote and share your opinions about the oldest chapters to this latest chapters.

I would like to hear your opinions.
Thank you❤❤❤