Chapter 33: The Blood Eye Owls Clan

(Silvestria's POV)

" A clan that seems familiar but a bit terrifying than i thought"

" Blood red eyes that seems like an assassin's will to kill"

"Red eyes like blood stains from a merciless terminators"

After seeing Trevour's rage, I was flabbergasted since that moment. My vision suddenly became blurry as a familiar figure walks in the arena, Causing myself to collapse to the ground. I can still hear the noises of the crowds cheering for their groups, It suddenly faded as a voice resonated in my ear. A soft tone with a touch of concern was heard, Trevour and Razaelliana didn't bother to take her out of us. I slowly regained my consciousness after some time, I vividly saw a purple hair paired with silver eyes that seems concerned about me. Trevour suddenly approaches the girl, I saw sparkles in her eyes as she looks at him. Trevour on the other hand, looks at her coldly making her stop from being peculiar, Trevour didn't take the girl seriously trying to push her away from us. Razaelliana just glared at her with a mixture of rage, Telling the girl by her look to back off for good.

Razaelliana did that, because she felt sorry for Zirconia in that condition, Letting her emotion take over her. Her eyes started flooding with tears, Making her vulnerable to do things impulsively by her actions. She's indeed impulsive in some ways but , when it comes to Zirconia , She suddenly soften up like a melting butter on a pancake. The girl backs off after seeing Razaelliana's display of emotions, By that time, my face showed a satisfying smirk. Trevour also smirks, indicating a sign of satisfaction and relief. I felt a little bit dizzy after displaying a smirk, I grabbed Razaelliana's right arm for support. But, I collapse again and my entire body was paralyze.

As I regained my consciousness yet again, I saw terrifying figures approaching to us. This terminators are called the "Dauntless 7", Each one of them has powerful abilities and terrifying auras. They have red as blood eyes, sharp fangs, and claws. They have pale skin, black, white, brown , hairs based on their own facial features. They made the crowd terrified and begins shutting their eyes and mouth. The entire place begins to become silent while Trevour, Razaelliana and I watch them walking towards the arena.

Dauntless 7:

Remiere Bloodrylle- The leader of the dauntless 7. Secretly have feelings towards Zirconia, Hates Trevour and his companions.

Rosezeldia Bloodrylle- The right hand and sister of Remiere. A girl that choses to kill than to experience love.

Revioure Bloodrylle- Remiere left hand and Remiere's older brother. A wise and overprotective man.

Refierzo Bloodrylle- The youngest son of the Bloodrylle family. The most feared member of the dauntless 7.

Senestrica Feirza- The eldest daughter of the Feirza family, Aslofinnia's elder sister. She chose to stay in touch with the anti agriche faction.

Selvienty Redvylle- The planner of moves in any case of attacking the Agriche family. The mind of the Dauntless 7.

Sedrecksier Redvylle- The eyes of the Dauntless 7, the most brutal assassin of the group. That has twisted personality from his childhood trauma.

"Beware for their eyes can kill you for a second, a killer that has no conscience for their victims"

"An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth"

This group is the head of the Anti Agriche faction.

Each members have unique features visible in the eyes, They tend to have there prey's shiver in fear. One look directly in their eyes can determine if they will kill you or not, Their will to kill is endless. The pile of corpse can't be counted as they kill for fun and entertainment, Their cold stares can make their prey's paralyze. Their all cold-blooded and cold-hearted as they didn't have hearts for their preys. I suddenly felt weak in my knees, shivering in fear, petrified by the terminators directly staring at back me.

They keep staring at me with a fusion of curiosity and murder in their minds, My knees finally gave up and almost fainted by their intense stares. Moreover blood rushes to my body that resulted into hyperventilation, I begin hyperventilating from the intense pressure and shock. Razaelliana slowly pulled me into her arms and hugged me as a sign of comfort, Her warm hug suddenly calm down my hyperventilation.

Chapter 34: A Thorny Path

(Zirconia's POV)

"Being prick by the thorns, increases the chances of revealing this horns"

"Bleeding from the pain , barefooted in vain"

"Shards of glasses pricking deep into my skin, Like a dark kin"

Deep within this thorny road, pricks my body until it bleeds. Those thorns that penetrates inside my flesh, The devil then again showed up in front of me. " You must be tired my darling, look at your face" the figure uttered. As i looked at my reflection in the mirror, I was flabbergasted with a fusion of shock. I couldn't believe my eyes, My reflection didn't even seem like me anymore. "My darling, stop resisting from the pain and let your horns grow" the figure uttered while squeezing my cheeks tightly.

I keep resisting from the temptations ,but my knees shivers and slowly collapse to the ground. " My darling, no need to stay pure forever, let those who betrayed you taste your wrath"the figure uttered. Trying to push my purity to the edge of this thorny path, turning me into something I don't want to be. Something that could literally turn me into a horrendous monster, Something that could make me out of control.

My hands begins to move on it's own , I was petrified by it. "My darling, your time has finally come" the figure uttered as a smirk appears in his/her face. "Come join me darling, your purity can't conceal the vengeance you carried in your heart" the figure uttered. My eyes begins flooding with tears, watching someone being brutality killed by that figure right in front of me. I pleaded the figure to stop it , but the figure keeps his/her brutal actions. It's causes a lot of pain in my heart until i collapse to the ground.

As I regained my consciousness, the organs of that person was scattered on the floor, I was flabbergasted and don't know what to do. I've been seeing the same grotesque scenes repeatedly. I always ended up collapsing to the ground, while my eyes also shivers and tears flooding. My purity slowly drifted apart from me, I can't help myself laughing as I see that same person being grotesquely killed by that figure. I didn't even realize that i've become a monstrous villainess already.

I hated myself for being the person that i've become, I can see the bloody hands that i have. I'm literally the one who initiates on killing that poor person , The figure applauding from the entertainment. The figure keeps whispering in my ear, that lead me to this thorny path im walking on . I'm literally a messed up lady with an intention for vengeance and reigning this world.

Who do you think is the figure behind Zirconia's turning point into an evil villainess from the original games plot?????

This is your lovely writer YukinoNekoyama0026❤❤❤

Leave a vote and share your opinions about the oldest chapters to this latest chapters.

I would like to hear your opinions.
Thank you❤❤❤