Chapter 19: The Missing Page

Trevour, Razaelliana and Silvestria continued planning their mission, they didn't realize the missing page.Silvestria then ask razaelliana about the origins of the pages. Razaelliana answered silvestria's curiosit, and tells silvestria about how she gets the pages. Silvestria notice that one page is missing and without that page, they can't complete their mission.

"Trevour, Razaelliana and Silvestria continues planning their mission"

Silvestria : Mind if i ask you about where the pages came from?(She said while looking at the 2 pages )

Razaelliana: Those pages came from the they so called "Blood Library ". I accidentally discovered the one of the magic academia's secret. I didn't realize that i already entered that library. Inside the library, all i saw was books of curses, black magic, and etc... I was so fascinated by that specific pages and tear it apart from the book.(She replied while looking directly at silvestria's eyes)

Silvestria: Then, how did you got out in the" blood library "???(She said while more and more questions are filled in her head)

Razaelliana: After tearing the pages, the "blood library" in a blink of an eye disappeared.(She said while her voice slowly shaking and her eyes were wet with tears)

Silvestria: I'm so sorry to ask you that question, i didn't know how much scared you are in that library.(She said while apologizing and comforting razaelliana )

Silvestria continued  comforting  the weeping razaelliana, until she notice the missing page. Razaelliana suddenly remembered  that before  the "blood library disappeared", she was running away from some kind of creature inside that said library she dropped one page from the ground and continues running. Trevour interfered in their conversation, silvestria said that without that page they can't complete their mission.

"Silvestria comforting the weeping razaelliana "

"Silvestria noticing the missing page"

Silvestria: I think we are missing a page.(She said while looking directly and reading the contents of the pages)

"Razaelliana suddenly remembered her experience before the libraries disappearance"

Razaelliana : I remember now, before the blood library disappeared, I was running away from some kind of creature inside that library. I dropped one page from the ground and continues running away from the creature.(She said while telling her experience before the blood library disappeared )

(She said while telling her experience before the blood library disappeared )

"Trevour interfering their conversation"

"Silvestria saying something related to their mission"

Silvestria: Without that page we can't complete our mission.( She said while looking at zirconia's cold body lying on the bed)

Chapter 20:The Second Night of the Blood Moon's Appearance

Trevour, Silvestria and Razaelliana stayed silent for 10 minutes. Razaelliana said that the blood library will appear again in the night of the blood moon. Silvestria didn't take razaelliana's words seriously, until she peeks through the window realizing that what razaelliana said was true. Chills run down silvestria's spine as she sees the blood moon.

"Trevour, Silvestria and Razaelliana staying silent for 10 minutes"

"Razaelliana said something related to the chance that the blood library appears "

Razaelliana: It is said that the blood library appears again during the night of blood moon.(She said while her voice shakes )

"Silvestria didn't take razaelliana's words seriously and laughs"

Silvestria: You must be joking their is no way a blood moon can be seen in here. Hahahahahahahhahaha!!!!!(She said while laughing so hard)

Silvestria peeks through the window and chills run down her spine by what she saw. She couldn't believe that the blood moon was true, she thought that razaelliana was only making up a story.

"Silvestria peeking through the window"

"Silvestria feels a chills down her spine"

"Silvestria felt shock and terrified  at the same time "

Silvestria  saw something that night, that made a very unforgettable night that was marked in her head

Silvestria  saw something that night, that made a very unforgettable night that was marked in her head. She saw the blood moon, the night that has a shade red, black, maroon and black, a group of bats flying out of the moon, the branches of trees that looks like moving. Silvestria was so terrified that she almost fainted. Trevour and Razaelliana saw the shocked and starstrucked silvestria slowly crying.

"Silvestria saw the blood moon, the night with shades of red, black and maroon, group of bats flying out of the moon, branches of trees moving."

"Silvestria felt the sensation of terrified and almost fainted"

"Trevour and Razaelliana saw the shocked and starstrucked silvestria slowly crying"