The Villainess Doesn't know the meaning of love

Chapter 11:A total darkness has arrived

Queen veronica, vincent, and black figures arrived at the city. The city was so peaceful and lively, the citizens didn't know that they are being attacked by veronica's shadow army. The citizens from the city were brutally killed by the black figures.

The citizens begin to scream for help, but unfortunately they were all brutally killed. The city of grazelle was loaded with thousands of corpse. Queen veronica started laughing, she's so entertained by the screams of the citizens dying.

Veronica:At last we arrived, what a great time to mess with everyone. Hahaha..... Hahaha... (She said as they went down the carriage )

Vincent:My queen we have arrived. (He said while assisting the queen )

"Citizens laughing, children's running around and birds chirping "

Veronica :I hate this city vibe. Oh, I know let's have fun with them. Hahaha.... Hahaha.. (She said while snobbing and laughing )

Vincent :That's was  a splending plan from you my queen. Hahaha... Hahaha.. (He replied and smirks )

"Veronica cast a spell in the city, and started to command her shadow army to kill everyone."

The citizens started screaming as the shadow army chase them and kill them.The children's were seen crying and running away.

"Citizens screaming "

"Shadow army chase and killing the citizens "

"Childrens crying and running away "

Veronica :Now, that's more like it. Hahaha... Hahaha... (She said while watching the scene )

Vincent :Should we kill all of them my queen???(He asked the queen)

Veronica :Kill them all,  and never make a single person stay alive. (She replied )

Vincent :I understand my queen. (He said )

Soon enough,  the city is loaded by thousands of corpse, blood splattered every edges of the city. After killing all the citizens, veronica felt something strange going in with zirconia's body.

"Thousands of corpse spreading the entire city and blood splatters everywhere "

Veronica :Ahhhhhh.... What going on with this body fools... (She said while getting confused by the bodies strange reaction inside)

Zirconia :I won't let you kill more innocent people while your in my body. (She said while fighting veronica's soul inside her body)

Veronica :Oh no, you don't. (She replied while trying to control zirconia's body)

Veronica and zirconia fights inside the body of zirconia.  While fighting for their lives, veronica stabs zirconia with a knife that cause zirconia's body to spit out blood.

Veronica :You will never be able to stop me young lady... Hahaha.. Hahaha... (She said while preparing a knife to stab zirconia)

Zirconia:Don't underestimate me..... (She replied while a sword appeared in front of her)

Veronica:You can never win against me, young lady. Hahaha...... Hahaha... (She said pointing the knife to zirconia)

Minutes later, veronica succeeded placing a knife on zirconia's stomach. Zirconia's body reacted that caused her to spit out blood.

Veronica :You see young lady i win. Hahaha.... (She said while she stabs zirconia's stomach )

"Zirconia spit out blood "