The Villainess Doesn't know the meaning of love

Chapter 13:The wounded princess returns to the mansion and the crimson river of magic

The next morning, search party knights from their kingdom buried the corpses of the deceased citizens. Zirconia wakes up inside a tent next to her father, while the other knights were busy burying the corpses, she carefully went outside the tent to find a place to bath.

"Knights talking about what happened yesterday night and grabbing shovels"

"Tent"

Zirconia:Where am i???(She asked herself while slowly rising up from the tent )

Zirconia slowly went outside from the tent,  and walks away from  the camp to find a place for bath.After 10 minutes of walking, she finds a river and takes off of her clothes and takes a bath towel with her.

"Zirconia slowly went outside from the tent, and starts walking away from the camp "

"Forest "

Zirconia :This is much exhausting than I thought. (She walks while panting )

"After 10 minutes of walking in the forest, she finally found a river. "

Zirconia:Yes, Finally I found a river. (She screams in excitement and literally wants to jump into the river )

"Zirconia finally takes of her clothes and takes a bath towel with her."

Zirconia :Ah,The water is so cool and refreshing. (She said while rubbing the water in her body )

After 20 minutes, she decided to leave the river and gets dressed. She returns back to the camp,  despite of her body filled with bruises.Meanwhile, the knights from the camp started searching for the young lady again. The young lady appeared before their eyes, the knights almost cried but was shocked when they saw the young lady in front of them.

"Zirconia rises up from the river and gets dressed and walks away from the forest "

" Camp"

"Knights crying and searching for the young lady again "

30 minutes later,  zirconia arrived from the camp while the knights and her father were panicked and crying.

Zirconia:What's happening here????(She said while  being confused by the scene of the knights crying  )

The knights didn't realize that the young lady is already in front of them. They thought that must be hallucinating and needs medical attention.

"Knights continues crying "

Zirconia :Hey, everyone who are you looking for???(She asked while still being confused )

One of the knights looks at the young lady and screams  but laughs silently as he sees the young lady standing right in front of them  , while the other knights still looks down and prays for the young lady's safety. Zirconia shouted that she's right in front of them. The knights looked directly at the young lady and the knight that first saw the young lady burst out laughing. The knights and the king also laughs while zirconia was pretty  dense about the reason of them laughing.

"Knight looking at the young lady and screams but laughs as he sees the young lady "

"Knights looking down the ground and praying for the young lady's safety "

Zirconia :Hey, everyone im right here!!!!Hello can someone hear me!!!!!(She shouted )

"Knights looking directly at the young lady"

"1st knight burst out laughing "

"Knights and king zirxon laughing "

After the hilarious scene that happened, they packed up their belongings and rides the horses, carriage. They went back to the agriche state and arrives there safely. Queen Azelconia runs outside the mansion and excitedly hugs her daughter. The king thought that the queen came out to hug him but  hugs their daughter instead . The knights laughs and so is his sons.