Chapter 17:A surprise visit from the villainess fiancee

The day that zirconia collapsed, trevour wanted to surprise his fiance by secretly enrolling to the academia. As he enters zirconia's room he was  surprised as  he sees his fiance lying in a bed, pale and more likely a cold corpse.

"Trevour surprising his fiance"

"Entering zirconia's dorm room"

"Trevour was surprised by what he sees "

"Zirconia lying on a bed pale and more likely like a cold corpse "

Upon seeing his fiancee in a painful situation, his eyes begun to shed tears. Razaelliana and Silvestria were seen crying besides zirconia.

"Trevour seeing his fiance in a painful situation "

"Trevour's eyes shedded tears "

Razaelliana and Silvestria crying beside zirconia"

Trevour cried and hugs his fiance without a response. He tried to wake his fiance but nothing happened.

"Trevour hugs his fiance"

"Trevour trying wake his fiance "

"Zirconia's body doesn't react to her fiance's actions  "

Chapter 18: The Sleeping Beauty Curse

Trevour, Razaelliana and Silvestria gathered up information that could be the key to what happened to zirconia. Razaelliana remembers a book that has some contents about a curse. She remembers the same symptoms being described as to what zirconia's experiencing.Razaelliana brings out the page she kept from her drawer. Razaelliana kept the page with her and they tried to repel or remove the curse.

"Trevour, Razaelliana and Silvestria gathering informations about zirconia's  condition"

"Razaelliana remembers a book that contains about curse"

Razaelliana :I think i've read something similar to zirconia's symptoms.It maybe some sort of curse.(She said while looking at trevour and silvestria )

"Razaelliana went to her drawer and brings out the page she kept"

Upon seeing the pages, trevour, razaelliana and silvestria started planning their mission to repel and remove zirconia's curse

Upon seeing the pages, trevour, razaelliana and silvestria started planning their mission to repel and remove zirconia's curse. They didn't know that their is still one  missing page  to complete their mission in saving zirconia.

"Trevour, Razaelliana and Silvestria starts planning their mission to save zirconia from  the curse"

"No one realizes that their is still one page missing"