Chapter 29: Blades of Agony

Warning:This chapter contains gore contents that may not be appropriate for some readers.

(Zirconia's POV)

*Zirconia's Subconscious Brain *

"Positive emotions that conceals the negative shackles that are still attached to me".

"Shackles that will break loose from me, while bearing agony of the blades piercing through every inch of my soul."

"Devil horns that are concealed by the angels halo and wings, atoning the sins that i made from the past"

In this place that shines bright in the daylight, a place that surrounded by colorful flowers, pink cherry blossom trees, resonated by my beaming smile.

A peaceful place engulfed with comforting warm air, my smile that i never thought i could have. A place that made me feel at ease.

A place that i didn't expect to disappear once again. Soon enough, everything started to turn into spiky objects, the blue sky turned into a red and black sky.

The light that illuminated this place, starts to fade until all i can see is black. The spiky objects come closer and closer to my direction, that pierces my skin, penetrating through my flesh.

Every flesh in my body were penetrated by the spiky objects, exploring every organs in my body with their spike, resulting for me throw up some blood. One of my eye ball pops out of my eye socket, my feet were separated from my right leg exposing a white thick bone.

My right arm gets pierced by that spiky object, that revealed some of my flesh, as i looked into the broken glass scattered around the ground, i was so terrified of my appearance, a reflection in the mirror that i couldn't even recognize my own.

The out of this world beauty that was given to me, all the of that were faded by the spikes that pierces and penetrated through my flesh. A reflection that would terrify anyone who see's it. My eyes flooded with tears, my whole body was detached from the agony compared to my old beautiful self.

The eye that popped out of my eye socket moves even though it is detached from my face, my eyes continued to flood with tears and mixtures of blood that came gushing out of my eyes. The spikes continuously penetrated through my flesh until all my organs would be detached from my body.

I continued to think of a way to escape this agony, this cruelty that i experienced. A way to save myself from this agony, that would break me into pieces. Bloods continuously gushes from my body indicating the severe damage that i experienced.

My legs were being pulled by the spikes that could actually shape shift, I screamed out loud from the agony continuously breaking my grip to the door of hope. My head gets cut off by those spiky things that caught me off guard, blood continues flowing until my organs gets all pulled out of my body.

The more i flooded my eyes with tears, the more happy they are to see me suffer from their spikes. My whole body and flesh gets feast by the spikes until my whole vision blacked out.

"Will this be the reason of my death? I uttered" I must stay strong, I didn't do anything wrong". Those words bombarded my mind until i felt the unusual, unexplainable sensation that feels like a burning desire to kill.