The Villainess Doesn't know the meaning of love

Chapter 9:A room full of black figures

Zirconia wakes up in a unfamiliar room with black figures all over the entire room. She sees a red lights and all the black figures are staring and smiling at her. She was trembling in fear as the black figures comes closer to her. She also felt some handcuffs in her hands and feets.

She cried for about an hour of a nightmare,  like she experience now. She tried to scream as loud as she could but unfortunately no one can hear her screams.

Zirconia :Where am i???(She asked while slowly looking around the room )

Zirconia:What are those black shadows I see???I'm a dreaming???(She asked herself while confused at the same time )

Zirconia :Why am I handcuffed???(She asked herself while her head is loaded with questions )

"Black figures moving closer, staring and smiling "
Zirconia :Don't........ Don't move closer........ Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.................. (She shouted )

Zirconia :Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....................... Don't.................. Don't............ come..... any closer to me...... (She shouted as loud as she could while her body is trembling in fear)

"Back to Agriche Mansion "

Lydia finally wakes up, she decided to go to her young lady's room and wake her up.She went straight to zirconia's room but she was shocked to see that the young lady is not in her room.

She tries to find the young lady in the mansion, but unfortunately she can't really find the young lady. She passed through an open study room hoping to find the young lady there, but  unfortunately she wasn't in the study room.

As she entered the study room, she saw one of zirconia's ring on the floor. She picked the ring up and searched for any more things the young lady forgot or dropped before she went missing.

Lydia :Oh, it's already been  morning, I think i should wake up the young lady. (She said while getting of to bed and heading straight to zirconia's room)

"Zirconia's Bedroom "

Lydia :My lady, wake up. It's already morning. (She said to the young lady while knocking the door)

"Zirconia's Bedroom door opens "

Lydia:Ojou-sama are you awake???(She asked while observing the surroundings )

"Walks closer to zirconia's bed"

Lydia:Wake up ojou-sama. (She shouted and pulled the blanket from the bed)

"Saw that the young lady isn't there"

Lydia:Where did ojou-sama go????(She said while being confused )

Lydia :She can't be missing right!!... (She shouted in panick and runs outside the room  )

"Searching the entire mansion"

"Lydia's running and searching for the missing young lady."

Lydia:Zirconia ojou-sama doku desu ka???(She shouted while running to every rooms and edges of the mansion )

Lydia :Zirconia sama!!!!!!(She shouted repeatedly )

After a few hours of searching for the missing young lady. Lydia passed to a study room with the door open.

"Study room "

Lydia :Zirconia ojou-sama!!!!!!(She shouted again and again while entering the study room)

Lydia notices a ring on the floor that belongs to the young lady.

Lydia:Oh, this is a ring that belongs to ojou-sama. (She picked the ring from the floor and continued searching for the young lady)