Chapter 21: Cerberus Blood Library's Guard Dog

Trevour and Razaelliana tried comforting the starstrucked silvestria from the bizarre appearance of the night. Silvestria remained silent and cried that night.  Razaelliana walks towards Silvestria and tries comforting her again.

"Dorm"

"Trevour and Razaelliana trying to comfort the starstrucked silvestria from the bizarre appearance of the night"

Trevour: What did you see???(He said to the shocked Silvestria )

Razaelliana: Why are you crying,  is there something wrong???(She said while asking Silvestria )

"Silvestria remaining  silent and crying that night"

"Razaelliana walking  towards Silvestria and tries comforting her again"

Razaelliana: Stop crying Silvestria. (She said while patting her head)

"Silvestria continued crying until she felt so light and calm"

They  decided to go inside the off limits area the "blood library ". They gently walks  away from the dorm to the off limits area.

"Hallway "

" Trevour,  Razaelliana and Silvestria decides to go to the "blood library"

"They  gently walking away from their dorm to the direction of the "blood library "

After a few minutes they arrived at the front gate of the library that really shocked Trevour and Silvestria,  as they tried to enter the "blood library ". To their surprise they saw a bizarre looking creature in front of the gate.

" Front Gate of blood library "

"Arriving at the front gate of the blood library that shocks both Trevour and Silvestria to their cores as they tried to enter inside"

"They are surprised to see a bizarre looking creature in front of the gate"

A Three headed  dog appeared in front of the gate ready to devour them alive

A Three headed  dog appeared in front of the gate ready to devour them alive. They tried to run away from it but,  they keep coming back to their position. This three headed dog are called "Cerberus ". This creature is said to be a guard of the gate of hell.

"Tried running away from the creature but unfortunately they always came back to their original position"

Trevour : We must run together!!!!!(He said while running and shouting )

Razaelliana : This is the one that chased me when I accidentally came to that library.. (She replied while running and panting )

Silvestria :This is really crazy!!!!!(She said while running )

They realized that they came back to their original position before running away from the creature.

Razaelliana :Did we...... we... just came back....???(She said while realizing that something was off )

Silvestria : Yeah, I mean this might sound insane but i think we just returned back to our original position before the chase.... I guess... (She replied while confirming something about what was happening )

Trevour : Girls, I think we're stocked in this loop position. (He replied to both girls beside him)

They tried to trick and find a way out to this loop, maze like sorcery inside the library.

Chapter 22: The Blood Library

They tried to use their special abilities to help them get away with the creature but unfortunately 2 more cerberus showed up out of nowhere and attacked them. They decided to awaken their hidden abilities inside them but it didn't work out and they used up their abilities to knock out the creatures.

Trevour : Let's try combining our abilities to knocked this creature out!!(He said while running away and shouting )

Razaelliana :That's a good idea... (She replied while running )

Silvestria :Let's try it... (She replied while stopping in the middle of the front gate)

They cast their spells to strengthen their abilities. Unfortunately 2 more cerberus arrived and attacks them.

"Casting their spells to strengthen their magic abilities "

Silvestria :Ray of light  devour the darkness "Thousand falling spheres of hope  ". (She said while a circle of light forms in her hands and soon transformed into light spheres falling from the sky )

Razaelliana :Spread your wings to those evil " Bats of judgement "... (She said while raising hands up to the sky creating black holes and bats emerges outside  the black hole )

Trevour :Experience the flaming anger of hell "Anger breath of inferno ".... (He said while his eyes turned red, red liquid is formed and soon a dragon emerges across the blood moon)

Their power's combined creating a big powerful power ball that emerged from the sky directly hitting the cerberus. As the power ball hits the ground,  the cerberus absorbed it and a large explosion appeared,  they thought that the cerberus died but unfortunately the cerberus multiplied. From a far distance they can see the blood library.

"Powers combined create a power ball that emerged from the sky directly hitting the cerberus"

"Power ball hitting the ground,  while the cerberus absorbed it"

"Large explosion seen in the sky"

"Trevour, Razaelliana and Silvestria thinking that the creature is defeated "

Trevour, Razaelliana & Silvestria :Yes!!!!!We defeated the creature!!!!(They said while celebrating cause they defeated the creature)

"Large explosion gets cleared out from the sky"

They were shocked to see the cerberus alive after the powerful attack from the sky. They saw three cerberus emerging from the explosion and most terrifying building they've ever seen in their entire life,  the blood library.

"Trevour,  Razaelliana and Silvestria shocked to see the creature alive after being hit by their powers"

"Seeing 3 cerberus emerging from the explosion and the terrifying blood library"

Trevour, Razaelliana & Silvestria :That can't be the cre.... creature.... is still.... al... alive???(They said while panicking )

Trevour, Razaelliana & Silvestria :They...... ev...... eve..... even....... mult...... multiplied.....!!!(They said while panicking and fearing )

Trevour, Razaelliana & Silvestria :Is.... th... that..... the blo..... bloo..... blood..... lib.... libra... library.... (They said while lookin at the terrifying appearance of the library)