The Villainess Doesn't know the meaning of love

Chapter 7:New life, new beginning

Rinariko heard a voice calling her, she saw a woman willing to give her a second chance and second life. But she must complete an important mission to live a peaceful life. Rinariko agreed and the woman magically disappeared. Rinariko felt strange as if she fall from the sky.

"Heaven "

???:Rinariko- chan, okite. (She said to rinariko with a sweet voice )

Rinariko:Anata wa dare desu ka???(She asked )

???:Atashi ga Yurira miko, i will give you a second chance for your second life. I know that you have been a very kind girl and obedient on your previous life.  (She said )

Rinariko :Hontou ni gomennasai yurira -sama. (She apologized to the goddess )

Yurira:I know that you are shocked, but i can reassure you that im really a goddess. (She said with a smile)

Rinariko :Hontou desu ka. (She said with a confused face )

Yurira :Hontou desu(She replied )

Yurira magically disappeared while rinariko felt that she's actually falling.

'Falling from the sky "

Rinariko :Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh......... (She scream)

The woman appears and said that no matter what happens,  she must not fall from deep despair and anger. The woman disappeared again,

Yurira :Never fall from your despair and anger, it might cause danger in your life. (She advised)

Rinariko :Yes I will be careful . (She replied )

"Agriche Mansion"

Rinariko observed the surroundings and slowly stands up to look for a mirror, she saw a mirror but she was shocked to see a different reflection in the mirror.

Rinariko:Who is that????(She asked )

Rinariko then observed that her voice changed, she was so mesmerized by the beauty of the reflection in the mirror. A maid suddenly entered the room and was shocked to see the lady is awake.

Rinariko :She's so beautiful. (She said while looking in the mirror )

Rinariko :Why does my voice sound strange??(She asked)

Rinariko heard a knock in the door, she immediately opened it and the maid entered the young lady's room.

Knock knock knock.......

???:Ojou-sama okite masu senka???(She asked by constantly knocking the door but suddenly she remembered the tragedy that happened to the young lady 10 years ago  )

Rinariko stayed silent and opened the door. The maid entered the room and was shocked to see the young lady's awake from a coma  for 10 years.

???:Ojou-sama....... (She was shocked to see her young lady's awake)

Rinariko was confused,  asked the maid where she is and wait her name is. The maid politely replied to her that shocked her and made her remember about the otome game she was so addicted to.

Rinariko :Anata wa dare desu ka???(She asked the maid)

???Atashino namae wa Lydia Wester to mushimasu... (She replied )

Rinariko :Lydia -san, what is my name then?(She asked the maid again)

Lydia :Your name is Zirconia Donizelle Agriche... (She replied back)

Rinariko's memories flashed back and remember the famous otome game, she was addicted to.Zirconia's memories also flash back in her mind and she remembered the game "Captive Hearts in Grazelle Magic  Academia ". She also remembered the back story behind zirconia's rotten behaviour until today .