Chapter 31: The Access to Liberation

(Zeldrin's POV)

"An access that could either bring liberty in our heart or to access the never ending hell"

"Access that could bring justice and liberty in our heart"

"Access that could be the doors to meliorism and liberty, free from cruelty"

*Forest*

*City of Grimoire*

A long march in eluding the burned down inn by the ability of my little brother Dravis, the tears that welled up from the traumas that flashed back to us, the memories that remained painful in our hearts that greatly affected our emotions, the dilemmas that chained us from moving forward and fighting back. Realizing the words of advice from our parents before we entered the magic academia, the legends that we didn't expected that really exist, the solitude we felt while seeing our little sister in pain and missing. I felt the deepest pain, i could've ever felt before, the happy memories that reminded me of the family we cherished and loved.

Feeling deceived by the citizens of that city, in catering us out of their pure intentions to help us, but i was wrong and felt guilty for what happened to us. My eyes becomes more observant with everything i see, the city that i thought was a great place to stay, was a lie but a facade of those hungry hideous monsters planning to devour us to the bones. The truth was unfold, when i remembered one of the students of the magic academia uttering, "There is a city that was actually a den for the hungry beast that disguises their city and appearance as humans to trap their victims and devour them night by night". "This city is extremely dangerous for those people who reaches the city". "This is called the City of Grimoire". All reports or cases about the missing students and travelers were all related to this suspected city, that made me even more worried about our little sister. I thought that talk was a lie and i just ignored it, but that maybe the consequences of my actions for not believing it.

*City of Grin*

Traveling to the real city outside that nightmare for the past two days, expecting to finally find our little sister and cure her curse. A gate that would be the beginning of our meliorism, for saving our little sister from that curse and finding her eventually. My candle of meliorism was suddenly kindled, when i heard something that could help us in curing the curse. The ingredients for the antidote to fully recover from that curse that was put on by someone. The key to answer and unfold the truth of who put a curse on my little sister in finally in our hands.

Little by little the fire in the candle of my meliorism was kindled, by those helpful informations that have been mysteriously spreading in this city. Fed up by my curiosity, i tried to blend in with the crowd, to reassure that the information is not a facade or a false information, that would be painful for us. I went through a lot of people to ask the query, about the origins of the information that spreads like wild fire in this city. Seeing how crowded people are, curiosity is a feeling that could either be dangerous or not to someone who feels it and acts upon it.

One of them willingly answered my query, "There are 2 apothecaries in this city that are capable of the best ingredients that caught the citizens attentions". That's what made me smile from both ears, Erick and Dravis looks at me while raising their eyebrows, fused with their curiosity about why i suddenly smiled. Erick suddenly walks near me, only to whisper something. "Why are you smiling?" Erick uttered while maintaining a soft low tone of voice. "I found the information about the antidote " I uttered, Erick suddenly smiled and jumps out of excitement and relief. Dravis was dumbfounded by our weird display of emotions, raising both eyebrows while looking at us.