Chp. 1

short haired girl wearing a black oversized jacket coming till her thigh and a short black skirt , walking down the street as she reached a cafe and slowly pulled the door making her way in . She is - Amber Jackson

??? - Oh- Aam , Finally you're here ! Gabriella had a flu so she couldn't come today and there are many orders please help me out .
Amber - Yes Ms.Linda , just that are you sure I'll be able to attend the gaming server at time ?
Ms.Linda - Why not ? I have took special V.I.P pass out for you but its on your 7 orders.
Amber - Thank you so much Ms.Linda ! I'll be right back .

Amber rushed towards the staff room and kept all the stuff on her table. She removed her jacket and put it on the chair . She was wearing her apron when her phone rang .

Amber -  *Picks up* Hello ?
???  -  Its Charlotte ! Can I come there if you are done with the orders ?
Amber - I have to complete 7 orders but don't worry Ms.Linda brought V.I.P entries for us . We can play there whenever we want !
Charlotte - Ms.Linda is so cool , like your 2nd mom .
Amber - Yup ! I'll call you later when I am done with the orders .
Charlotte - Yea- Bye !

Amber came to the counter and started writing the orders .

Ms.Linda - And you can make two for yourself and your friend .
Amber - Aw , Thank you ! *Smiles*

30 mins later -

Amber's pov -

I was making carmel chocolate coffee with extra whipped cream for my friend Charlotte while she was livestreaming , yea she's a streamer and a gaming content creator .

Charlotte - Be active on this one guys , I will start a stream on 3:45 today as soon as the game starts . So for now , peace out ! *turns of her live stream*
Amber - Here ! *gives her the drink*
Charlotte - Thanks ! You know me so well .
Amber - Yea ! Online payment is in the front , go pay !
Charlotte - Yea I will , now be quick .

Amber and Charlotte walked up to the staff room while talking as Amber was removing her apron . She then took her drink and her phone and headed towards the gaming studio .

Amber's pov -

I opened the vip Pc room's door and entered with a big smile on my face but someone stopped me , it was the gaming staff .

Staff - Good evening miss , May we know your gaming Id's ?
Amber - Uh..Esmeray_80
Charlotte - Starlight_16
Staff - Amber the left one is for you .
Amber - Oh...specific..*Sits on the chair as I placed my drink on the side of the table* .

We both turned on our PC and soon entered a server (different one) and surprisingly my levels were alot different and tough . I managed it till the second half but it took me a half and an hour . I was waking slowly over the bridge made of my ice powers but someone attacked me from behind it was the opponent's leader ha ! Super easy .

I looked at him as he was ready to attack.

The two dragon type looking character then started to shoot fire arrows at me but I dogged it and flew up in the air , that's what wanted ! I placed the fire attack onto the leader . I went with the fire magma attack and destroyed the island....

"Triple kill ! Victo-"

Everyone's screen went red with an alert .