Chp. 7

Amber's phone was ringing continuously , she put the bags aside and pick up the call .

James - Amber ! Where are you ?
Amber - There are some attackers....in our school , me and Charlotte are hiding in a washroom !
James - It's the Lee numbers... do you have a gun ?
Amber - Yea , but if I used it , everyone will know about my job .
James - Okay ! don't worry , David had messaged the leader of the Lee Numbers , he said he will leave both you and Charlotte safely . His name is John Swenson .
Amber - Okay , I'll see you soon..*hangs up*

Amber slowly opened the door of the washroom and looked  around . Suddenly the door slammed open revealing a black hoodied guy with a gun . He smile and took of his hoodie cap .

John - Amber....
Amber - I'm sorry , Who are you  ?
John - John Swenson , the car must be waiting .
Amber - Yea *Picks up the bags* Charlotte - Hey ! Where are we going ?
Amber - Just follow us !

John took Amber and Charlotte went to his car safely , without anyone noticing them . They hopped into the car and John started driving on a high speed with a police car following them .

John - So , you are a new member .
Amber - Yea..
John - And Charlotte ?
Amber - No , she is a normal being .
Charlotte - How do you know each other ?
Amber - He is a friend of my homies .
Charlotte - Homies ? You are becoming suspicious day by day .

John then dropped Charlotte at her house with still police cars following his car .

John - These motherfu*kers won't leave us , would they ?

John took out a gun and raced the car forward . He opened his window and started shooting at the police cars like crazy .

Amber - Dude ! How are you so confident , that you'll not hit anyone wrong ?
John - Just practice ! *shoots*

A bullet hit the car's tier and it was punctured and then he aimed at the beep which in on the top of the car . The beep machine broke and John turned to the left side , leaving the police cars behind .

Amber - Professional bro ! *hits her head on the window* ouch ! I need to get some training-

Soon they reached the mansion where James and Henry were waiting . John got out and fist bumped David and they both hugged .

Amber - (Hey ! What about me ?!)
James - Thank god , you are fine !       
John - Your choice is quite nice..she is loyal and powerful but just too clumsy .
Amber - Yea that- *trips* shi-
David - Why do you were heels when you don't know how to walk in it ?
Amber - ....well these saved me from Iviano...
David - *Sigh* Now go in and change in . Your tutor will be here in 25 mins .
Amber - Yea . *leaves*
David - Will you come on a dinner with us tonight ?
John - Sure ! What is it about ?
James - Just Ren's birthday and a treat for our new member .
John - Oh..quite interesting ! David..do you like Amber ?
David - *Looks at him* What made you think that ?
John - Nothing...just discussion with Duke .
David - Oh..(I'll see how he'll eat his lunch today !) *Looks at Duke*
Duke - Ahehe..that.. *scoffs*

6:30 pm -

David was wearing his shirt (he is getting ready to go out for the dinner) when Ren entered .

David - What happened ?
Ren - Nothing , just here to say thank you...
David - ...For what ?

Henry and Amber were playing a video game in his room with Duke and John .

Henry - You're good at it !
Duke - Dude ! 7 kills in 4 minutes , damn !
Amber - Side job as a gamer !
David - *Opens the door* Can you all get up ? We have to go out for dinner now .
Henry - Just wait 5 minutes !
John - Your favourite member has good killing skills . She has a good IQ .
"Victory.."
Henry - YEAHHHH !
Amber - *Smiles* Woahhh !