Chp. 21

Friday -

Amber was sitting on the chair of the meeting room watching her phone while others where having a chaos .

Damian - *going through David's phone* Brother..you've got yourself a girlfriend now ?
David - Why are you even going through my phone ?
Damian - Who is 'A stubborn bunny' ?
David - *Snatches his phone* Mind your own business ! Childish idiot..

11:30 pm -

Amber was standing in the kitchen infront of the fridge . She took out a water bottle and took a sip .

David - It's time for you to go to sleep.. *takes out another water bottle*
Amber - You- change my name ! How could you save my name something like that ?!
David - *takes a sip* I thought you saved my name as 'A long-legged cold guy' so I thought something as well .. it suits you.. stubborn .
Amber - Did you start going through my phone now ? You saved such a name after you just barged into my room . What made you think that I'm a bunny ? My undergarment ? I thought I told you to forget about that , didn't I ?
David - Do think I can delete my memory just like that ? I'm not your phone .
Amber - But doing something like this makes you a pervert !
David - A pervert ?
Amber - Hm *nods* A pervert !
David - *Keeps the water bottle on the table and moves closer* I wouldn't have stopped James to enter the room if I were a pervert .
Amber - Wh..what are you doing ?..Move away !
David - If you still think I'm a pervert...*whispers in her ear* then yes..I am .
Amber - *eyes widen*
David - I could've done more but I'm the leader and I have many responsibilities . I have to stop 2 idiots from fighting everyday . Do you think it's easy being a leader ?
Damian - Oh-Oh *clicks a picture* I think I caught you guys red-handed . *Tease* brother....
Amber - What are you doing ? *Slightly pushes David* There is nothing going on here ! *Takes her water bottle and leaves*
David - What are you doing ?
Damian - Spying on you... How could you keep such a calm face after having such a romantic moment ?
David - You would get a calm smack on your face if you don't delete it .
Damian - Okay , okay I'll delete it..after I'm done sending it to our team . They need to know what's going on there base after all .
David - How childish.. *Takes his water bottle and leaves*

Next Day - (Saturday - 12:00 pm)

Amber - It's.. enough !
Ren - Only 2 hours have gone by..just one more hour and you can leave .
Amber - I already know everything about William..I don't need to read this . You are making me read his details as if I've never met him before..
James - I'm telling David if you don't sit here for another hour .
Amber - Ughhh ! If I would've studied this much in my high school I would've been the top ranking student .

David came down while talking to someone on the phone , he hung up and soon kept the phone in his pocket . He took the keys from the drawing room and left . Amber went behind him .

Amber - Mr.Dawson ! Where are you going ?
David - On the blind date..mom told me about..
Amber - Oh...if you are going on a date..you haven't even gotten yourself ready . You haven't even applied your perfume .
David - How do you know ? Do you keep sniffing me ?
Amber - No..it's just that your perfume is too strong .
David - Amber..
Amber - Hm ?
David - *moves closer*
Amber - ?? *Confused*
David - No matter how kind you be to me..I'm not going to stop teasing you .
Amber - *points at the door* See yourself out.. *Angry*
David - *smiles and leaves*

Amber returned to the drawing room .

Amber - *sits*
James - So you have to know everything about them . Like their past relationships and so on..
Amber - *Zoning out*
James - Amber..are you paying attention ?
Amber - Yea..yea..I am !
Ren - Continue for 15 minutes more and then take a break . We'll continue after lunch .
Amber - Hm..