Chp. 19

Amber and Charlotte was sitting in the classroom . Amber was reading a book and suddenly Charlotte asked .

Charlotte - So what did you and David talk about ?
Amber - Oh..its nothing..
Charlotte - Ya ! Just tell me !
Amber - Yesterday Aiden was getting a too close so that's why he stood up and pulled me away from there . He said I am just 19 not a 24 year old so I should behave . Aiden is f**k boy so I wasn't safe with him . And when we came back I wanted to apologize to him for making him angry . So I apologized to him and he apologized to me for getting angry at me and said it might be...jealousy .
Charlotte - *Gasp* He said he was jealous ?!
Amber - Yea but I think he meant that he was jealous because I'm his teammate and he has said it many times "All of the teammates are mine all mine !" So-
Charlotte - What happened after that ?! *excited*
Amber - Nothing..I was going to sleep but I got his message saying to come to his room so I went there . Then he said that Aaron won't follow me anymore because Mr.Dawson told him that I already have a boyfriend which is himself . And then he said he'll teach me some self-defence skills as an agent . So I asked him how can I repay him he said , he won't ask me for money as a repay but he wants me to always be there for him as a partner and he'll give me..everything I want..money..house..time...
Charlotte - *Gasp* He proposed you !!
Amber - Shh shh stop saying it out loud !
Charlotte - He likes you aaaa !!!
Amber - I don't think so..how could someone..so tall , handsome , good at sports , has a good voice , sharp , smart , cold , could make any girl fall for him , amazing , obedient , respectful and so on like someone like me ?
Charlotte - You literally said these things ?!
Amber - Ms.Linda must have forced him..
Charlotte - Didn't you say she is the 'sweetest' person you've met since you came here .
Amber - She is..but I don't like the way she is forcing her son to do he doesn't like..marrying someone he doesn't like . Marriage is a big decision tho..
Charlotte - Either you know everything but you are not excepting it or you are too dumb . Seriously , what's wrong with you ?! You were the one who knew that Aaron might have a crush on you even before he started to..you had such a sharp possibility which actually came true , dude !

Suddenly David came into the class and kept some books on the table and looked straight at Amber . He just stared at her and left .

Amber - His look tells me I did something wrong..
Charlotte - What did you do ?
Amber - I don't know either..

The girls at their front and back started howling like mad women .

"Oh ma gwad ! Did you see ?! He looked at me !!"

"He's so handsome !!"

"I'll find him up on social media !!"

"He definitely likes me !!"

Amber - As if the world revolves around them . *rolls eyes* idiots ! *texts him*

"Why did you come in my class ?" -Amber

A few minutes later..

"Professor Cameron told me to keep some of his books in your class" -David

"Oh.." -Amber

"Stop chatting and get to study shorty !" -David

"I was studying ! You just came when I started to talk . You're such a mean pig !"-Amber

"Shorty" - David

" ~_~ " - Amber

"Good Morning class"

Everyone wished the professor a good morning .

Later in the cafeteria-

David - Tell me..
Charlotte - I don't know what you are talking about..*folds her arms*
David - I know she must've told you..what did she say ?
Charlotte - Do you like her ?
David - No..
Charlotte - If its a no then stop giving her false hope ! You're being selfish ! You are using her feelings !
David - If me being selfish can make her as well as my future better then yes..I am being selfish and I am using her feelings..I don't like her that way but I know that I won't find a girl like her and she needs someone right now..So I'm taking a chance .
Charlotte - I can't believe you ! Don't go near her if you don't like her that way ! Now I understand why she said "Men can't be trusted.."
David - She said that ? She is smart..
Charlotte - And you're selfish ! Seriously why are all men in her life all jerks .
David - I'm just supporting her..
Charlotte - No ! She doesn't need your support ! She is just fine..are you going to leave her just like that after giving her hope ?! I won't let you do that ! Break her heart and I'll break your bones ! Besides you are at the back of a long queue..William , Aaron , Brace , Aiden so on and then you..
David - Is is my fault that I'm not falling for her ?
Charlotte - Yes it is ! If you don't like her then don't say that you do..I didn't expect that from you..David !
David - I like her and she is different..but I'm not in love..
Charlotte - Its called attraction..you can't speak with attraction you have to speak with love..which you don't have *sigh* I'm glad she didn't say "I like him too !!"
David - Then what did she say ?
Charlotte - That "how can someone so handsome , caring , obedient , smart , sharp and blah blah love someone like me" and she was right ! You are such a..
Amber - *enters* Hey ! *sits beside her* what are you talking about ?
Charlotte - Uh..*scoffs* The Museum we are going today evening..
David - I'll..leave *scratching his nape*
Charlotte - No !...I mean..sit with us..why don't you..?