Chp. 11

She felt dizzy and fell down , once again hitting her head on the ground . The men then dragged her to a black van . She was covered with dust , cuts and bruises all over her body .

Here David was running here and there to find Amber through her watch's tracker as her phone's tracker wasn't working . He found her shoe and picked it up . When someone called him from behind . He looked back to see Michael with a baseball bat .

David - Michael..come help me find Amber . I couldn't find her anywhere.. *breathing heavily*
Michael - She is gone forever now..
David - Stop joking around , I am serious about it !  
Michael - Oh..*walks up to him* I kidnapped her . She is my slave from now on . *Smirk*
David - *Eyes widened* You Can't Use Her To Do Anything Like That ! *grabs his collar* Tell me where is she or you'll be in jail !
Michael - Isn't it the era where you have to kill your competition to win ? I am doing that..you've been ahead of me since childhood , in studies , in football , in sports and you also grew up to look majestic and not me .
David - Shut Up And Tell Me , WHERE IS AMBER ?!
Michael - You wanna know ?!

Michael pushed David and hit him hard with the baseball bat he had . David's head started to bleed slowly as he held his head in pain . He was dizzy and soon fell down .

11:00 p.m. -

Amber slowly opened her eyes to see Michael standing in front of her . He leaned in and wiped the blood of Amber's nose .

Amber - D-don't touch..m..me ! 

Michael then licked Amber's neck . When she tried to move she couldn't as she realised she was tied up to a chair . David who was tied up in front of Amber tried to move as he saw Michael touch her but instead fell down hard with his chair but he managed to untie himself .
David - *presses on a button in his pocket* Get away from her..you bastard !
Michael looked back and went to David . He grabbed his hair and said .

Michael - What happened ? Are you jealous or just angry for your 'teammate'

Michael - What happened ? Are you jealous or just angry for your 'teammate' .
David - Ugh..Fuck you !
Michael - That's why its said , Girls shouldn't enter in matters like this . They always get smashed like a mosquito .
David - You are an...asshole Michael..I shouldn't have trusted..you .

Michael stood up kicked straight into David's stomach . David had became weak due to his emotions . He covered his stomach more like abs in pain . Michael again kicked on his face his nose started bleeding and his eyes became red too .

David - UGHh !*Coughs*
Amber - Mr.Dawson ! *Trying to move*
Michael - He'll die soon ! So stop your drama Miss !
Amber - *Trying to untie herself*

Michael slapped Amber . David was still laying down in pain .
Amber - You'll rot..in hell you fu*king backstabber !
Michael - Aw..I don't know what should I call this..such a deep affection for your Mr.Dawson..idiot..
David - *coughs blood* (I have to run away from here..Amber..Amber needs to be strong !) *Acting weak*