Chp. 14

Michael - Best of luck...
Amber - No- *tries to go towards him*
Michael - *Shoots himself*
Amber - *Stops*

Michael fell down the chair with blood flowing through his head . Then a few of his men came and picked him up .

Amber - You..why did you do this ?! Why do you like killing people so much ?!
David - It had to happen someday..
Amber - Why...why did you take me here ?! To see people die in front of my eyes ?!
David - Michael wanted to make sure....if you were okay..I knew it was about to be his last day..so I didn't wanted to deny anything he said..

The entire ride home was silent . Amber couldn't stop herself to think that Michael died because of her . After reaching home when David parked the car..Amber silently opened the door and got out..feeling worse than ever . Trying to stop her tears .

David - Wait...Amber..
Amber - Stop right there if its an apology....I don't deserve it..
David - ...if you want to cry you can...I won't mind..
Amber - Why would I cry..?
David - *Hugs her* I know its difficult for you..but don't worry..

Amber - *Starts crying* I..I don't know what to do..I've tried..alot...but nothing seems to work....

Here on the other hand Duke saw everything through his balcony but in a serious way

Here on the other hand Duke saw everything through his balcony but in a serious way . He went to James's room and knocked on his door .

James - Come in...*Duke came in* oh you here at this time ?
Duke - Yea..I wanted to talk .
James - Oh yea ?
Duke - Don't you think David is being too overprotective towards Amber ? Like I always say it to tease them but now I think its serious..if they fall for each other..and focus on their relationship more then...we would loose the mission..what will we tell boss ?
James - Not possible , Amber is too uninterested in boys these days and David is too focused on his work to fall 'in love' trust me , it won't happen .
Duke - Oh really ? Then explain me this ! *shows him David hugging Amber*
James - We can't help it Duke ! At first I thought Amber and David would be like enemies in the house but talking about the recent situations she seems to feel way more comfortable with him than all of us combined . I know David since he was 2 so I know that he won't fall in love just like that . I am happy cause finally after years he is getting comfortable with a girl .
Duke - And what if she still likes William ?
James - No..she hates William and his family more than anything and David and Amber are that type of people who are like - "Let everything else burn but work first"
Duke - ...okay
James - If they come together it would make our team more powerful but that's not possible either . If they try it would workout amazing and we won't loose the mission so don't worry..as much as I know she likes Dylan...

12:00 pm -

David put Amber on her bed and thought for a second and went to aunty Xai's room and knocked on her door .

Xai - *Opens the door* Aa David-la what are you doing here at this time ?
David - Just a little favour , I am sorry to disturb you..
Xai - Its okay la , what do you need ?