Chp.27

David got out of the meeting room while scrolling through his phone and head up to his room . Amber noticed him , stood up and waited . Slowly all the others started coming out of the meeting room .

Amber - Did the meeting end ?
Charlotte - Yea ! And you know-
Amber - *Runs to catch up with him* Wait !
David - *Closes the door on her face*
Amber - *Hits her head* Oww ! That hurt.. (such a meanie !) *Sighs and leaves*

In David's room -

David - Hm..so what ahead ?
Augustus - How did you become so harsh to the girl you have feelings for ?
David - It's within a reason..I am not mad to ignore her like that..she was the one to act rashly . She should've been calm as a spy..
Augustus - Are you not blaming Emily ? You aren't the guy to chase girls like that.. what's the matter ?
David - ..Emily Darwin is appointed as our new manager..and she has some issues with Amber and so does Amber with her..she was making stupid rules personally for Amber like she was targeting her . She pushed Amber and then when Damian and Duke got in the way to stop her , she scratched Duke's arm . So Amber pushed her and she fell .
Augustus - You know the workers are slamming Amber for it on 'GO!'
David - I didn't see it.. *opens the application on his phone* Emily posted it on GO..?!
Augustus - Hm..that's how I came to know..my advise is to remove her from the team , she is a pain in the ass and obviously trying to get you away from Amber..trust me I have spied on her .
David - *Immediately deletes the post by Emily*
Augustus - What are you doing ?! It will cause a bigger scene..

"Are you serious ?!"

"Don't tell me Agent Shadow is still protecting Agent Light 😒"

"So who's this new manager ?"

"No code name has been decided for her , she is here with the name Emx ."

"Agent Light is way too kind to push her !!"

"Lucky her ! She touched Agent Light !!"

"No way ! Don't tell me she is the third wheel between the Light-Shadow couple !"

"How exciting is this ? The reporters finally got a topic for GO articles !"

"Didn't expect this from Agent Light 😥"

"I thought she was being trained good by her leader !"

"What do you think Lee Numbers will say about it ?"

David - It's all messed up because of her..

"No clear confirmation has been done by our team . The workers may continue their 'work' instead of snooping around in others business . The accounts posting and commenting against Agent Light will be first given a warning in the next 3 hours and their accounts will be blocked to access GO! for whole 6 months" - Agent Shadow

"Straight to the point"

"Agent Shadow is just savage 😏"

"So he is protecting Agent Light , how cute !!"

"He didn't even mention about the new manager . She is doomed !"

Augustus - David.. don't you think that you should've taken permission before posting such a controversial statement..?
David - No..I'll talk to boss later about it..all I have to do right now is protect Amber..if she reads any comments against her , it would be difficult to motivate her again..
Augustus - What a softie ! Do you want me to post anything in support ?
David - Not really but speak up if you want to .

"Just adding more content for GO articles page :) You all really want some drama to talk about..seriously ? I thought GO articles was made for new updates of targets but it more seems like a drama script today . Mind your own businesses ya'll life is too short to argue ." -Agent Sky