Chp.10

Charlotte - Should we report it to the police ?

Amber - No.. we should tell this to our principal first..*calls Gabriella*

"Its Gabriella , if its something important , please leave a essage ."

Amber - She isn't picking up ! *calls again*

"Its Gabriella ! If its something important , please leave a message ."

Charlotte - C'mon let's go then !
Amber - No , wait ! I'm not sure if we should do this..
Charlotte - Amber.. I know why you are afraid...you work for an agency , don't you ?
Amber - *Sigh* I can't tell you anything...just wait till I get this to Mr...my leader . *messages Gabriella*
Charlotte - Only if this turns out to be a joke , I'll kick her and you .
Amber - Okay..okay ! Let's go , don't waste any time ! Do you have a pin ?
Charlotte - *Gives a pin*

Amber tried to open Gabriella's locker with a pin but couldn't .

Amber - Ugh ! *pulls the locker door*

It opens

Amber - It was already open ?
Charlotte - Take out all her dairies and books , it may have a clue or something..

Amber took out all the stuff that was in Gabriella's locker and shoved it in her bag . They both rushed out of the locker . Amber got into a black car and sat at the front seat . As she saw the driver , she asked -

Amber - Where is Mr.Dawson ?
Driver - He is at the base . Attending an important meeting .
Amber - Okay ! Drive fast we need to reach there quick .
Driver - Yes ma'am .

The driver raced the car . As soon as she reached the base (mansion) she rushed inside . When she couldn't see anyone in the drawing room , kitchen and even library . She rushed towards the meeting room .

 She rushed towards the meeting room

Amber - *Bursts the door open*
J

ames - So basically-
David - *Looks up with a file in his hand*
Amber - Where is Gabriella ?!
Michael - She must be at her home . Did she miss her school again ? Amber - I couldn't reach out to her . She isn't even picking up calls..and not answering any messages . *shows the little note* and I found this in her locker .
Michael - *Takes it* Gabriella wrote this ? *reads it* *Shocked* No..its a..a joke , it can't be real..How did you find this ?
Amber - It flew out of her locker..
Michael - This is a joke ! *slams the note on the desk*
David - What happened exactly ? *takes the note and reads it*
Michael - I'm going to her house..I'll find her !  James - Michael wait ! I'll come with you . *runs towards him*