Chp. 13

David - John you have record the entire thing..
John - Yes ! *starts recording on an old phone*
Michael - I was blinded with my jealousy . I would've never killed my sister . I never had any friends , it was only you David , but that turned into jealousy..I am sorry...really really sorry...
John - Can Your Sorry Bring Back GABRIELLA ?!
David - Calm down John she won't come back on your shouting..she is gone..we don't cry over spilled milk .
John - Easy for you to say !
Michael - N-no , I know you can't trust me now , but I've done many mistakes I'd like to die now..
David - Why..Why Did You Did This Shit When You Knew It All Along ?!
Michael - I have a liver cancer due to beer and alcohol I don't have much time left just..a few days..I wanted to collect money for the surgery and the jealousy was eating me..because William was my good friend The Mayor asked me to take a revenge on you he'll pay me for it..I wanted to protect my sister and find my dad...so that I could give her a better life but she knew it all how I was being paid to betray you and she was going to tell ya'll...I was afraid so I ended up killing her . It was the biggest mistake of my life I'm sorry..D-David..
John - *Sigh* Are you really telling the truth ?
Michael - Yes..yes *cries out* I wanna apologize to everyone whom I'd ever hurt..but its too late now..
David - Does William know that Amber is working with the peers of grey ?
Michael - Y-yes..he has 3 men always behind her..he knows wherever she is..
David - Do you like Amber ?
John - I don't think so..
Michael - You are right I never liked Amber...I was just to obsessed with the things you had..your friends , your career , your hard work , your girlfriend..
David - ....
Michael - ....
John - ...
David - Because of you I realised that she was cheating on me with that.....do you think its Amber's fault if you ever die ?
Michael - No..no..she is the nicest girl I've ever seen . I see why Gabriella liked her and considered her as Ms. Perfect...I just hope you'll be happy...
David - I hope in your next life you know how jealousy can ruin your life...just like this one..
Michael - *nods* I forced myself to be better than you and be on the first place so much that I even lost the second place which used to own .
David - You would still own it..in your next life...if you try..
John - Michael you are a nice man...but you've made too many mistakes..its too late now..
David - Did William tell you to hurt Amber..
Michael - *Nods* he told me to bring her back the him .
David - *trying to control his anger* Why ?!
Michael - He likes her-
David - Enough..its enough for me to hear .*grabs his collar* why the fu*k did you lick her neck huh ? Do you even know how old is she ?! If Ms.Linda comes to know this she could put you in jail for this..but now I would..
Michael - I'm sorry..I thought that would make you jealous..as it made me..
David - I still haven't forgave you yet so I could still beat you up ! Amber is one of the finest detectives I've ever seen and she has always supported me since she has came . After my parents my team are the only people who actually care about me . I don't want any danger on them they are all...mine . *leaves him*
Michael - I'll stay here...please bring Amber with you and a gun...she is the only one alive from my sister's trusted ones...
David - ...As you wish...but are you sure ? You'll starve in here...
Michael - I deserve it...after all I am all empty from inside .

8:00 pm -

David was in his bathtub with a wine glass by his side . He looked at the gun kept beside him and said -

David - I didn't listen to you again....its just for the greater good..Amber..*sips his wine glass* (Again ? I shouldn't think so much about a new teammate..)

"Mr.Dawson , Mr.Dawson ?"

David wrapped a towel around his waist and came out .

Amber - *flinch* Uh..I'm sorry to interrupt you can change until I wait outside.. *turns around*
David - Wait !..Say what you wanted to say..
Amber - Uh...aa....that I..wanted..to ask something..
David - Go ahead..
Amber - ..Tomorrow are my results...and James would go with me as my 'relative' as he is the oldest here..so..if I could not score well..or not as I want..would you teach me ?..
David - But you already have a tutor..
Amber - I asked him..he said he doesn't have time as he is a 14th grade tutor..
David - ....Fine..but why ?
Amber - I heard from aunty that you are brilliant student so I thought you could teach me..
David - Aunty ?
Amber - The one you gave gift for her daughter .
David - Oh...
Amber - You want to say something ?
David - Depends on your mood..how are you feeling right now ?
Amber - I'm worried..for tomorrow . My results..
David - Then I'll tell you tomorrow...*caresses her head* don't worry you've worked hard..
Amber - (How so gentle all of a sudden) ....I think you should put some clothes on..*smiles and points towards his towel .
David - *realises* you can go..
Amber - *Nods* Bye-bye..*turns around and opens the door* Good night and eat your dinner wine won't fill your stomach...*closes the door*
David - *smiles*