001 - THE CONDEMNED BUILDING

"Join us at the Jujutsu High L/n-chan, we'll be very pleased to invite an exceptional talent like you to our sorcery school" The blindfolded guy announced observing your cursed energy. The thunder roared and splashes of water fell on the ground, producing a melancholic sound, letting your thoughts wander around.

This incident was what Y/n feared the most after being transported into an unknown dimension of cursed spirits and energy, filled with bizarre concepts of what you had never lived in the past.

Y/n around three months ago was transported into this strange world and took about a week to understand the rhythm of the world then about 2 more weeks to understand your own curse energy. Although you didn't have full control over your power yet still had a rough idea to use it's minimum energy against the cursed spirit.

You read countless books from the ancient library of your house and asked your mother of this world about them. The information you collected was enough to conclude that you had to stay away from the Jujutsu organization as their higher-ups are too careless, and your father of this world having cursed abilities died because of them. Your mother too, after the experience, was desperate enough to keep you away from them.

But now the situation is at its worst. Y/n looked at the white-haired guy and tried to recall how even after taking precautions she was caught.

:・゚✧:・.☽˚。・゚✧:・.:

Earlier this gloomy and clouded morning Y/n was on her way to the grocery, that was her usual morning routine to buy the essentials for cooking, the only unusual thing the morning had was a woman crying over the streets and asking everyone to rescue her kid. No one believed what she conveyed to people. Of course, normal citizens never knew about the curse energy, and you tried to be mixed in with these normal citizens to keep your profile low, but now wasn't the time to stand back. No one can help that woman except you so you figured to help her.

"I can help you" You put your one hand on the woman's shoulder while she turned around to face you "but in return, you have to keep my identity a secret" With your dark gaze the woman stiffened. The woman felt something was not right about you but still accepted your offer as no one else stepped up.

"I promise I won't but please help my son, he is stuck there. That place is haunted" She cried her pled to you.

Y/n nodded at her request and followed her to the condemned building where his son disappeared.

"You wait here. I'll go inside and ensure your son's safety" You assured the woman.

The woman with her teary eyes looked at you and pleaded again to bring him safely. You nodded at her pled likewise and then turned to look at the gloomy building which was emitting dark energy.

You signed at the thought of using your cursed energy again, which was, for you, very difficult to control.

With your every step, your shadows disappeared and darkness lurked over your delicate skin. The gloominess increased so was the evil energy.

It was an abandoned old school, which made it obvious why it was condemned.

You closed your eyes to feel the energies around you in order to locate the child, and you did. He was in the next-door room's wardrobe.

He must have hidden in order to be safe. You thought.

Y/n walked forward all the way towards the wardrobe. Accompanied by the distance decreasing the cursed energy emission increased, which you obvious that he was in the cage of a cursed spirit. Alive, but worse than dead.

The sight of opening the door of the wardrobe wasn't pleasant. The cursed spirit bonded the child hardcore to its body, trying every possible way to absorb his soul. Blood spattered all around, not of the kid but of the previous victim.

"keh keh keh" the cursed spirit growled at your sight.

Probably a 2nd grade curse. You thought.

"...Pl...ease...save me" the child cried, tears flowing through his eyes with every ounce of pain he received. It ached your heart.

You brought your both hands forward forming it into a cross, then forming circles with your finger you spoke out "Moon curse, sphere blasting"

With the uttering of your commands, a large bright moon-like sphere formed behind the cursed spirit which eventually absorbed and blasted him away, securing the child in your safe hands. The blood spatted all around, making your clothes and face messier. The kid has already fainted, so without wasting any time you marched forward to leave the room and ran away through the corridor with the intention of reaching exit.

"Ne, L/n-chan, weren't you amazing" a voice filled the atmosphere. You turned around to look at a blindfolded white-haired man, standing high, with a crossed hand, shifting his weight upon his adjacent wall.

"And you are?" the blood rushed throughout your body hearing him call your name. Numerous questions emerged throughout your mind which you suppressed by keeping a calm composure outside.

"You will know soon, heh" He gave you a cunning smile.

:・゚✧:・.☽˚。・゚✧:・.:

That's how you ended up sitting in front of the sensei, who was trying to get you into Jujutsu High in every possible way.

"Have you decided? L/n-chan?" He announced himself again and you were drowned in the midst of his stares behind the cloth, upon his eyes, unable to resist.