006 - TIMESKIP

The moonlight evaded in between the tiny spaced opened window. Your body was covered in the ripple of waters after taking a cold shower, behind your intense training with Megumi.

Your eyes wandered as they fell upon the gift Saturo had given to you, leaving it unpacked over your side table. You walked on the traces following up to the present. You took it in your hands and sat up on the side of your bed. With full of carelessness, you untied it again. There lay a thin rose gold necklace with geometrical designs. No matter how many times you saw it, it was unbelievably exquisite and captivating. You could never withstand the impulse to not tie it across your neck. You looked at yourself in the nearby mirror, Lovely is the only word that you could utter.

You always felt that Satoru, even though he was very less around you, has always kept you with more safety and comfort than anyone else. You always felt guilty for creating sexual tension between you and him, while he was just being polite as a sensai.

You unfurled the window comprehensively and enjoyed your gaze at the moon. Whenever you discern loss, the moon has always helped you to find answers. You heard the door opening and closing, you revolved around and noticed Megumi in his black sweatshirt and joggers. He always wore the comfiest outfits. He said nothing and sat beside you, leaving some glimmers of gaps.

"You were amazing, Y/n," he said as he proceeded to look in the direction you were looking, at the moon.

"I am glad I could amaze you, Megumi" You looked in his approach. In these past six months, you both have evolved ample emotions for each other, but none of you are ready to speak the truth to their heart. Your mother who visited you there often was convinced at first that he was your boyfriend.

Megumi filled you with empty conversations while asking how it felt with him here and how much you are excited to meet everyone again. He could not deny your beauty and your powers. He was trapped among them, wanting you. He was a year older than you now and he always nagged about his age and his height teasing you.

"I am really happy that I can return back," You articulated while remembering everyone you had there, especially Inumaki. The bracelet he gave you was the dearest to you after the necklace you wore.

"Megumi, I am glad you were here with me or else I don't think I would have been able to do everything without you. Thank you for helping me" You expressed your gratitude to him, while he kept a gaze upon you.

"Y/n, I wanted to say that..." Megumi flustered took your one hand in his palms, looking profoundly into your eyes "I have always liked you Y/n, ever since we met. The more I got to know about you, the I fell more for you. I have always looked forward to your cooking and whenever you used your cursed energy it made you irresistibly ravishing"
You looked at him in surprise since you did not expect him to have the same feelings for you as you had.

You wanted to say yes to him, but it was too soon. You and him have been in this place alone for a long time, so it was natural for anyone to fall in love. When you both go into the outside world, you will meet others and may not feel the same for each other, moreover, you cannot restrain that you are much older than him. When you were transported into a 19-year-old teenage girl's body, you were already 25 years old in another world, henceforth this made you more mature than him to understand relationships.

"Megumi, I think it's a bit early to come into relationships, though I feel connections with you too. Let's reconsider this after we are exposed to the other side of the world" You explained as you swung your legs in the air.

"I understand," Megumi said without disappointment. He was happy to hear that you feel connections with him too. After saying this, he got off the bed and left before informing you that tomorrow morning you both will have to leave.

You lay upon your bed still having your half legs hung at the edge of your bed. You were thoughtless, you didn't have the energy to think about anything else. You cannot even express your excitement about meeting everyone. Your eyelids were already heavy enough and everything became blurred around you. Your body became weightless as if floating and the last vision you had before deeply sleeping was of the blue eyes.

"Satoru..." You whispered in your softest voice, indeed making arch upon the lips of an unknown intruder in your room with silk black-long hair.

"Dear me" he looked at your immense power with surprise "My best friend's choice isn't bad" He took your chubby cheeks in your hand started to play with them.

He returned his hand back to his chin, with unknown thoughts wandering around.

"If only you were beside me"

:・゚✧:・.☽˚。・゚✧:・.:

"Maki let's go it's time" Panda announced and impatiently went out to the entry gate of Jujutsu High. Inumaki was already standing there with nervousness about seeing you again after such a long time. Panda was excited to meet you and act as your lovely pet again while Maki was eager to practice with your improved capabilities.

Yuta has already left overseas with Miguel, after defeating Suguru Geto. Unfortunately, Suguru escaped and Kenjaku was unable to bind himself to him. Still, after so many events Yuta lamented not seeing you likewise.

A car came in sight of Inumaki. He was sure it was you. His heart started to beat faster and he started to sweat more and more. The car became closer and stopped right in front of everyone.

You came out of the car recalling the day when Satoru brought you here foremost time. You looked around and nothing had changed, except everyone grew taller while you were still the same short person.

Your face fluttered with smooth breezes, and the feeling of gratefulness of being there spread upon it, while you laughed at how much you hated this place when you came here the first term.