007 - THE APHRODITIC MISSION🔞

You were beaten up from the day, a tiring day where you lay on your sofa after paring with Maki, petting Panda, and spending time with your most beloved Inumaki.

Inumaki didn't leave you, not even for a second. He was beside you and told you about many incidents especially the Suguru's attack and the cursed spirit's night parade. He told you how glad he was to see you again. When you came out of the car, Inumaki lifted you in his arms, excited with happiness, while Megumi became angry at it.

After fighting with Maki, you won, and she said you were impressive. Of course, you have become a special grade soccerer now, but still behind Yuta. You have improved your domain expansion and also your technique strength. Still, you lack in physical fights. You could call yourself a lazy sorcerer who only used her cursed energy without moving or sweating. But if your opponent knew about your weakness, it would take his advantage since you are vulnerable to physical attacks and you cannot fight back well.

After all these thoughts, you were saddened that Satoru did not come to greet you. You came wearing the necklace he gave to show how important it was for her, but you didn't get the chance to.

You got up from the dorm's common sofa and went to your room to sleep, surprisingly it didn't take much effort as you were tired.

While you slept unknown of surroundings, a gush of wind flew through open windows, fluttering the curtains. A strange smile appears behind the shadows, there lurks Satoru in the dark. With a smile on his face, he could see you sleeping peacefully wearing the geometrical necklace he gave you. He got a sense of peacefulness that you could love him too. He walked forward and sat beside you on your bed. He caressed your chicks while he stroked your long strands.

"Y/n-chan, you have grown more beautiful. I wish I could harness you right at this moment" A cunning smile appeared on his face with a thought of being dominant while throbbing against you.

He moved his face towards your forehead and kissed it. You could feel his warmth in your dreams and a smile spread over your face. Seeing this Satoru's eyes widened in surprise, He was chuckling with happiness that you could behave like this to him just upon a kiss on your forehead. He wondered how you react to him doing things beyond this.

"Y/n-chan we will meet tomorrow," He said and left again with a gush of wind, while you slept peacefully.

:・゚✧:・.☽˚。・゚✧:・.:

"A mission to exorcise a special grade curse, also filled with rank one curses, in Tokyo. We will be sending you and Satoru for this" Principal Yaga announced as he wandered around with his piles of documents in his office. He was worried about some paper work so you left as soon as he explained your mission.

"Y/n..." You looked at the source of the sound, it was Megumi, he was sitting on a bench, surrounded by a bunch of trees and flowers. Basically, it was your school's garden.

"Megumi" you announced as you sat beside him "How it is to be here?"

"Not bad, I could know people more. Especially, Maki, she is from my clan" Megumi signed at his emotionless face, softening the furrows upon his eyebrow "It's not better than me being alone with you in an unknown place" He said flustering.

"I got a mission to exorcise high-graded spirits with Saturo Sensai" you tried to change the topic "What about you, any new mission?"

"Yeah I need to collect Sukuna's finger"

"Sukuna?" You asked as you didn't know anything much except the basics.

"Yeah, he is the king of curses. Earlier for a thousand years, he ruled over Japan, until was attempted to be killed by a sorcerer. But Sukuna didn't die instead he stored his cursed energy in his 20 fingers, as he had four hands in total" Megumi emphasized at the last sentence to be not misunderstood by me. "Well, each finger attracts a lot of cursed spirits so it has to be collected and stored in Jujutsu's locker"