030 - GET TOGETHER

You and Satoru were heading to the Jujutsu High while he was driving, clasping your palm with his. The unconscious body of Itadori was laid in the back seat which was darkened under the absence of moonlight.

You looked outside the window and recalled how much had happened in just a few days. Ever since you reached here you received love, you made friends, you improved your powers, you loved, you tried to protect those whom you loved, then partially fell for the villain. Again, you started thinking of him the time he showed you his true nature. Sukuna took the hostage and then you turned out to establish a good relationship with him whilst Satoru in the end found you and he laid Sukuna unconscious after he came back with your dessert.

Nevertheless, the desserts were delicious so you had to thank Sukuna for it later. You were too tired to think of what happened. Surprisingly, even if you were assaulted by Suguru you didn't have much of a mind after you both became neutral. Though you regret whatever happened you still reacted unbiased.

Did my past make me so numb to pain? That I don't mind Suguru's wrongdoings? You wondered about analyzing Satoru's reaction to who was too furious with Suguru.

No matter how much I tried, rather than making things simpler, I ended up complexing it.

"Here we are" Satoru announced as soon as you both reached.

Been long. You concluded sighing as you saw outside the entrance gate of Jujutsu High.

"Satoru" You anxiously held his sleeves before walking up "I love you" You announced blankly for your reassurance.

Satoru gave you a large grin before he pulled you closer and hugged you at once.
"Y/n, I love you more"
He started to walk keeping you close to his chest.

"Hey wait" You quickly stopped "What about Itadori?" You asked worrying about the kid

Satoru pitted your head "Don't worry the other sorcerer will take care of him and his health so that he can control Sukuna efficiently"

You got relieved hearing his confidence and continued walking the same. In the distance, you saw Maki and Panda strolling around in the midnight. You ran from that gasp of Satoru in the excitement of seeing the again. Oh how much you planned and made strategies to escape Suguru and meet everyone here.
Satoru slid his hands into his pocket with a polite smile being happy to see you cheerful as he slowly walked up to you.

"Pandaaaa!" You ran to Panda and jumped over him "It's been so long" You chuckled in his big fluffy arms. Your favorite Teddy Panda was back in your arms.

Maki patted your back with a smirk seeing you all in one piece "We missed you Y/n"

"Yeah, the mission took you long" Panda worriedly said.

"Mission?" You questioned with a frown while you pulled away from him.

"Hehe, yes her long mission was successful" Satoru announced from the back, stressing on the word 'long', while walking casually up to you with a wink to guarantee.