012 - HIS POSSESSIVENESS 🔞

Panting and sweat filled the room, growling sounds filled the air, while magical movements continued to pace between you and Megumi.

Megumi was on top of you while you lay down and let him suck your breast while he fucked you hard. His face was all crimson due to the spine-chilling emotions you made him feel, while he faced your moaning face already tired of the 3rd round.

"Ah... Megumi-Kun... I cannot take anymore" You sluttered under his presence.

"Take it a little more baby, I'll finish soon" He gasped as he continued to thrust inside.

He could not explain the tightness and squeezing feeling his hardened dick got. You satisfied him in every way. Your needy face, your soft skin, your smell, your pussy, your breast was everything up to his desires.

Megumi thrusted and paced more as he saw it was hurting you. He wanted you to scream more until the minute the whole room was brightened by the light.

Megumi huffingly woke up.

Megumi was already hard and he felt embarrassed at his dream. You made him feel stimulated in all sorts of ways, whenever he saw you. He, when his eyes were fully woken up, he turned to follow the light that was entering through the window, and also the reason he got up from such a wild dream.

It was Satoru's car, he observed as Satoru came outside off the driving seat and then put you into his arms as you held the present Satoru bought for you to apologize in your arms, partially conscious. Jealousy filled Megumi's mind as he saw some other man being this close to you when knew you were his.

Satoru had already dropped Shoko so it was your turn, He took you to the room and then laid you in your bed. He observed you while he sat beside you recalling the things you said about him to Shoko. He noticed that your dress was fully sunken in your drinks so he decided to change it out of politeness, but who knew his politeness would soon turn into perviness?

Satoru Grabbed you up and removed your jacket to reveal your corset top, disclosing your dense cleavage. Satoru's temperature increased as he saw you like that.

I just have to change. No dirty thinking. He thought as he proceeded to fully remove your clothes. He tried his best to not focus up on your fleshy breasts while just concentrating on finding a casual top to cover.

When he leaned forward to grab the hoodie beside him, your body was imbalanced and fell upon him. Your breast were now pressing against his muscular and strong chest while you snuggled inside his scent of rum and tobacco. Satoru was now on the verge of losing control. He signed and then placed your body back, intentionally not putting over the hoodie.

I am not putting the hoodie so that she doesn't vomit upon it and ruin it, right? He thought as he found excuses for watching you naked.

Satoru lay beside you as you fluttered your eyes open.