019 - THE DEAL

After hours of cuddling, Suguru finally let go of his grip on you and stood up to unwrinkle his outfit. You lay on the bed lifelessly unable to figure out your next move, till you finally decide on your faith.

"I am sorry Y/n-chan, but I need to get going" He put on his sweatshirt as he spoke whilst you stood up preparing your hand signs.
"Just wait a little more, and we both have to never separate again"

You felt weak at his words but still continued to be determined to save Satoru from his misery.

"Lunar curse, sphere blasting"
Numerous tiny spheres blasted across Suguru, who stood where he was not moving an inch. You knew he would not have been harmed by your attack, not in the slightest yet you did this to show your disapproval of him.

"Now, now" Suguru smirked as smoke from the blasting cleared up "My little meow wanna chase?" With full speed, he ran towards you and picked you up into his arms with a genuine smile.
"If you continue to do this, You will hurt me
Y/n-chan"

You cling to him as he carried you. You didn't want to let go of him but you still wanted to stop him from hurting anyone else.

"Suguru..." It was the first time you uttered his name which gave him soothing warmth under his skin and induced a hunger to devour you.

"Yes, Y/n?"

"Please don't do this. Don't hurt others anymore. I kind of like you too, as a friend" You lied unsure of your emotions "Don't hurt Satoru"

"Why do you care so much about him?" He asked frowning at the fact you care about someone other than him.

"Because he is my good friend too, he helped me" You lied analyzing the situation.

"Just friends or more?" He leaned to know the truth.

"Friends" You smiled the moment you uttered your answer.

His furrow over his eyebrows softened hearing your words, considering you as he made expressions of thinking deeply in his brain.

"Then let's have a deal" He kept you on your feet, still binding you upon himself.

"What deal?"

"I won't harm Satoru, I will initiate my plans in secret so that he never finds out about the real cause" He cupped your cheeks as he delineated the fragile epidermis of your lips with his thumb, which he solely sucked.
"In return, you have to leave the Jujutsu high and everyone there, even Satoru" He sneered "You will live only with me"

His conditions struck you like thunder in your heart. You cannot leave everyone precisely like that, nor could you go back off protecting Satoru. It was too much for you to handle. Your only choice now was to fight with him seriously. You made your hand signs.

"Domain expansion, Moo-"

Suguru cut your sentence in between "Y/n-chan, we both know who will win in the end, there isn't any need to waste one's cursed energy" He snickered slyly "Or One's life"

Of course, he was right and convinced you to not use your power against him. But what was the way now? Did it all go in vain? Your determination to protect Satoru?

Tsk. I am too weak. You bit your lips out of frustration.

"Don't bother now my little meow, take your time. I will wait for a decision" He eased you and cruised to leave.

No matter what path you choose, you'll end up being mine. Suguru reflected as he turned to take your last glimpse before leaving.

You stood idly in the room full of anger, frustration, and lack of ideal power. You kicked the nearby chair forcefully due to frustration as it smashed into the wall, breaking into tiny pieces.

Meanwhile, tiny droplets of water were falling down making a pitter-patter sound. The weather was already gloomy, now the rain was making it reasonable.
Mahito was already driven away as he felt Suguru's cursed energy faint away. He took it as a signal to leave which made Yuta stand perplexed in his place.

Yuta immediately took it as a chance to find you. He ran up to the second floor and searched each and every room as late as he found you in a room sitting on the bed, completely beaten up.

"Y/n-chan" He looked at you in shock since it was the first time he saw you giving up.

"Yuta-senpai, you good?"

"I should be the one asking you that" You got up on his words and equipped to vacate giving an indication to him to follow.
You both leave the building as Yuta follows you bewildered with many questions, unable to ask any.

"Yuta-Senapi, contact Kiyotaka-San to pick us up" Yuta obeyed your order.
You, yourself didn't know what you were doing. You were immersed in Suguru's previous deal, standing in between before having a preference for which course to pursue.

"Due to heavy storm in Tokyo, it will take him some time to reach here. He asked us to stay in a hotel as the storm has a possibility to reach here too" Yuta explained word to word what Kiyotaka told him.

"I see, you know any" You inquired thinking.

"Yes,"

After a few minutes of walking, you both reached a hotel which was specially made for couples. You gave him a dark stare.

"Well, this was the only hotel here that would keep a low profile of Jujutsu sorcerers" He avoided eye contact as he rubbed his neck.

You avoided the concept of the hotel due to the urgency of the situation and went to the reception to book rooms.

"Two rooms" the receptionist glared at both of you under his eyes.

"Aha, she means a room for two" Yuta nervously chuckled as you gave him a stare again. Yuta persuaded you with his eyes that it was fine and acted along with him.
The receptionist gave you the keys and took you to a small, romantically themed, couple-friendly room.

"Why?" You muttered as you closed the door.

"Because it will help us to hide our identity" Yuta answered.

"Like this?" You shrank your shoulders to express your words.

"Like this" Yuta replied and he opened his jacket, relaxing in his white shirt underneath.

You pulled off the bathrobe from the wardrobe and went to the washroom for a relaxing bath from the stressful day. You went inside the shower as you opened your uniform, exposing your bare body. You turned on the water tap and let the water hit your body as you heard the splashing of rain and thundering of clouds outside. It was a mere requirement for your happiness. As soon as you were done, you put on the bathrobe and left the washroom. Yuta was sitting at one edge of the mattress, checking on his cursed tool.

You moved to lie down on the other side of the bed. Yuta noticed your presence with a stunned utterance since he saw you in a bathrobe and his heartbeat sped up with the thoughts of you being naked inside it and even a slip could expose you all out. He sat there trying to hide his blush and moved to take a bath for himself.

When he was done, he left the washroom with his naked chest and towel wrapping his lower body.
His outer musculature was visible as his stiffened epidermis lay upon. His lean muscles were irresistible whilst sculpting his body.

He traced the same bath to the other side of the bed in contrast to you, while you lay on the bed on your stomach covering your head, attempting to loosen up and think about the deal Suguru said.

"Umm, Y/n-chan?" You buzzed in response appealing to him 'what' still not turning your head up.

"I like you" Your Head jumped off the position and gazed at him wondering if you heard correctly.
You gaped at him asking what.

"Nothing" He didn't realise when his words escaped his thoughts through his lips which made him nervous as well as flustered.

You perplexedly looked at him thinking about what he said. You avoided it as you were tired right now hence you put your head in your previous position.

Shall I actually tell her the truth? Yuta was unsure of his decision as he lay beside you, looking for nothing but you.