028 - RESTRAINMENT 🔞

Sukuna lay beside you in a confined abandoned garage. The place was unexpectedly clean therefore Sukuna laid your body on the considerable sofa. He sat beside your unconscious body and profoundly thought about your actions earlier. He desired to wake you up now and start kissing you again.

In his mind, the memory of the previous kiss lingered an imprint of warmth and tenderness, with shared emotions that played vividly in his brain.

"Satoru..." You murmured under your dream. You were still a little tipsy due to the prior Soju you drank.
Sukuna's wrath raised upon hearing some other guy's name escaping your lips. His face flushed with frustration, his eyes narrowed, and his voice rose in intensity as outrage consumed him.

"What audacity you have to speak of someone else in my presence?!" You flinched and unfurled your eyes at his anger.

You sat up straight on the sofa, refocusing your focal length. You got terrified and frenzied by the sudden change of environment as well as Sukuna's presence.

You tried to remember your previous night. You recollected that Sukuna unawares emerged in your room and then again suddenly Satoru appeared while Sukuna was long gone. You were sure in your brain that you and Satoru kissed. Your cheeks reddened thinking of him. Your heart became happy yet worried because now he knew about your location.

"Where is Satoru-Sensai?" You asked unawares making him angry.

"Why would he be here?" He growled with frustration and annoyance.

"He was here, right after you went away?"

"No? You were with me all the time and then you kissed me on the lips?!"

"What? I didn't kiss you but Satoru" You clearly remembered seeing Satoru's face when you kissed him. Though it was a little of a bit you felt as if it was Satoru.

His body could no longer contain his rage. He forced his body upon you.

"You are really fooling around, aren't you?! You kissed me whilst thinking of Satoru, you have a lot of courage" He breathed heavily due to his temperament.
"You are already mine now, doesn't matter if you like this or not" He smirked as he proceeded to lean towards you.

You tried to shove him away, yet the king of curses was too strong to be broken easily.

Sukuna's lips met you. His lips pressed against yours with aggressive haste, leaving you with a sense of intrusion and pain as the kiss grew against your will.

You became distressed by the fact that everyone was sexually forcing you. Whether it was Megumi, Suguru, or Sukuna. Everyone seemed obsessed with you.

"Sukuna... don't do... that with... me" His kiss was interrupted by your voice full of groans.

"Why?" Sukuna growled again with anger. As he growled your vision started to revolve around. You became nauseous.

"Because... you are not the one I wanna do these things with"

"Are you sure about it, Y/n?" His department was no longer to be measured, he was almost losing his sanity.

He walks towards you, you feel a shiver as he slowly puts his hand on your cheek. You can't move, fear paralyzes you, you don't know what he would do if you dared to protest once more.
He gets closer and whispers into your ear while pulling you towards him violently.

"Give me a chance, I am sure" He paused and smirked due to his sudden overdose of confidence "I will make you forget him and fall for only me"
He rubbed his lower body against you.

You were startled by his words.
"You could never, he is the strongest, no one is better than him!" You tried your best to be not to get wet by someone as the devil as him.