009 - THE ONE BEHIND ALL 🔞

You slept on the bed without any worries on your face, at the same moment Satoru watched you, who was awakened before you. He flustered as he recalled the previous night. He wondered how soft your skin was and admired your body glowing under the sun's rays. Your moans, your hands upon him, his panting, and the unstoppable rhythms between you two were enough to stimulate him again, giving him a boner.

Satoru quickly got up and dressed up after noticing the time on his phone. It was already nine in the morning and he had to visit Itadori Yuji now to protect him from the higher-ups. He was determined to protect future generations of sorcerers and was willing to do anything to achieve his goal.

 He was determined to protect future generations of sorcerers and was willing to do anything to achieve his goal

Before he left, he took a quick glance at you thinking how you reacted when you got to know about last night. Smirking his thoughts away he left you definitely not alone.

As soon as Satoru left, another figure appeared in your room. While you slept peacefully, Suguru sat beside you with stillness.

"Y/n" His broad shoulder shrugged a little as his hands moved forward to your neck, gripping it gently "I am really disappointed, someone else touched you other than me" He calmly spoke with a feeling of bitterness in his chest. Power is what he always desired the most to eradicate the non-sorcerer, and seeing you gave him hope. He wanted to use your powers to accelerate his plan after escaping himself from the hands of Satoru.

"But maybe, I could forgive you as I brought you into this world" Suguru sneered at his thoughts while he remembered how everything started.

:・゚✧:・.☽˚。・゚✧:・.:

Suguru Geto was extensively excited after finding out about his dimension manipulation technique. But it became useless because even if he teleported beings from another dimension, they didn't bear any curse energy making them monkeys in his eyes. But Suguru was not someone to give up, He wanted to find something helpful. He spent countless days in search of a suitable one until Y/n brought a stop to his waiting.

"Y/n..." Suguru uttered your name with his tired mouth. He watched you carrying immense negative energy upon your shoulder with his sleepless eyes. Suguru knew you were the one but still, he wanted to observe you more to make sure.

Since then, every day, every hour, Suguru kept his watch on you. Where you go, what you do, what you think, every stuff and action was noticeable for him. He didn't even notice how with each time passing was making him fall for your personality more and more, as well more his cheeks reddened while glaring and thinking of keeping you beside him forever.

He noticed you someone like him, who was fighting your wrong situation rather than accepting and adjusting.

Now, not only did your power fascinate him but you yourself became a blessing upon him. He smiled  as he saw you while teleporting you close to him. You were unconscious in his arms, lying ignorant.

"Y/n, you don't even know how much I desperately waited for you to meet you in person" He smiled with his relaxed eyebrows. Your velvety lips were attracting him. He desired to wet it with his own saliva, grabbing your body close to him, and embracing you. He unwantedly, removed such thoughts and proceeded with his plans. Now that you were transported into a new body, it was time for him to return it where he brought it from.

Suguru quickly teleported while placing your body on the bed. Suguru signed as everything flowed as planned. He startled at you with devouring thoughts but he knew it was not the right time.

He quickly revolved around to utter "Until we meet again, Y/n" to disappear in the darkness.

:・゚✧:・.☽˚。・゚✧:・.:

"Didn't assume that you will manifest so much power to become a special grade in such a short time" Suguru in the present time said glancing at you.

He took your cheeks in his hand and proceeded to meet his lips with yours as he could not resist any longer. He regretted not to be the first one to touch you. His tongue licked your lips and the insides while you still lay and felt it as a dream. He kissed and moved your body closer to his until he was now on top of you.

"You are beautiful" Suguru stared at you emotionlessly but was filled with the emotions of making you, his.

"You are mine" He pushed himself near your delicate ears. "Only mine"

Saying this, he skated towards his left and lay next to you, both facing each other while you slept soundly

Saying this, he skated towards his left and lay next to you, both facing each other while you slept soundly. He examined you all over since the blanket covering you was now displaced and your boobs were clearly visible to him. He grabbed one of them with one of his hands while the other let his head rest.

He rubbed his hands over them while pressing them gently, not to wake you up, although he desired more pressure. He ran his fingers over your nipple hardening it. This was enough to me him hard enough to make you scream in pain. He wanted to do all the things Saturo did with you, perhaps even more than him.

He wondered if he should fuck you right now while playing with your long strands.

"mh...mhm" You smiled while moaning, still dreaming. Seeing this, a light chuckle fled from Suguru's lips.

"Y/n-Chan, be mine, okay?" He chuckled while deciding to let the rest of the time pass in silence.