023 - HIS CRAVINGS 🔞

You wake up feeling relaxed on a cloud-like comfy mattress. You could feel your hands on something hard but you were too tired to open your eyes. Henceforth to avoid any further contact with that 'hard stuff' you turned away.

It was Suguru who was beside you and you didn't comprehend. You lay on the bed unconsciously out of the tiredness of your sorrow.
Suguru noticed you turning away from him, which made him heavily angry and tend without your touch. He quickly pushed himself upon you.

His lips brushed through your hair as his arms binder your waist to him, making you only his. You unknowingly slept peacefully, while Suguru knowing everything sought harmony.

For hours, you both slept close to each other, your flesh being touched as if craving for each other

It was too hot for Suguru as he covered you with bundles of blankets since you were sick due to the night's cold. So, Suguru opened his t-shirt and slept in the same position, letting his bare body touch yours.

Suguru's soundful breaths fell near your ears causing its's sensitize against those arousing gusts.
You started to wake up. Your blurred vision could send signals of someone's presence, but due to your fever, you were too weak to be alerted. You gradually opened your eyes only to see naked Suguru beside you.

You were shocked and at the same time embarrassed to see him in the same bed as yours as well as naked

You were shocked and at the same time embarrassed to see him in the same bed as yours as well as naked. You wanted to kick him off the bed and scold him for his perverted act. But you didn't dare to do so seeing his calm sleeping face.
I'll talk to him about this when he wakes up. You decided.

His face was already reddened due to the heat that was trapped in the blanket. You catch the problem and remove all the blankets from his body exclusively to reveal his tensed musculature with abs outlined by his sweat-flowing over.

You noticed his eyes fluttering, you acknowledged he was about to wake up. You looked at him stone-faced, observing what his next move would be.

"Y/n-chan" Suguru smiled as soon as you came into his vision. "How's your health?" He asked as he proceeded to cover your forehead with his hands to check your temperature.