029 - CONFRONT

Satoru lay on his chair while he tapped his pen with his fingertips. He was immersed in the thoughts of you when he was interrupted by a sudden unusal outburst of someone else's presence.

It was Megumi who had been anxious from the day you disappeared and always came to check in on the updates from Satoru.

"A decent sorcerer shouldn't lose its control over mere emotions, no matter how difficult the situation is" Satoru commented on Megumi's act.

"Not the time to lecture Sensai" He was a little rude to him and engaged in regrets regarding you. You became like a drug to him. He was unable to spend even a minute without you.
"Did you get to know something about Y/n? It's already been six months!"

"No" Satoru was calm. Of course, he was mature enough to handle any Desperation with calmness yet it was wrong to say that he wasn't being apprehensive about your absence.

"Judging by the way you are acting, it seems that your emotions for her are more than 'just a friend'" Satoru has been doubting his actions ever since the start yet today he confronted him.

Megumi was flustered by his words as his heart started to beat against his ribs causing enormous pumping of his blood.
"I have always liked her" Megumi looked away in embarrassment.

Satoru hummed for a moment as he calmed his nerves filled with jealousy and anger that someone other than him imagined her to be like this.
"This might not be known to you but I and Y/n are in a relationship" He tried to shove him away and Belittle his daring to say such things in front of him.
"She is mine" He gave Megumi a dark stare.

"I don't care what you say Sensai" Megumi's heart wasn't easy to break "Not until Y/n says that herself, I will leave her to be" He sighed feeling an ache in his heart knowing that in the end, he won't be chosen.
"Yet I cannot stop until I make sure she is safe" He clenched his fist, letting go of his regrets of not being able to stop you that day. No matter who you chose wasn't his concern anymore. All he wanted was to make sure you were safe and smile as brightly as the sun. Seeing you shine and just keeping you around him was now enough since he desired no more.

"I see then she will herself reject you" Satoru was confident of being chosen since he knew that he was the only one you loved.
"Go to train with Itadori, I will be handling stuffs here" He tried dismissing him.

Megumi frowned as he looked at him with a perplexed expression.
"Hasn't he gone on a mission ordered by you?"

Now it was Satoru who was spoofing Megumi's frown.
"No...?" He exaggerated the word focusing on the last letter. He was sure he hadn't contacted Itadori today.

"Yes," Megumi pulled out his phone and surfed to find his texts.

Itadori
I'll be going on a mission for a
few days.
It's Sensai's decree so keep my
absence a secret from everyone.

Satoru read his texts. He knew he hadn't given him any mission.
"Since when he is gone?!" He exclaimed as he couldn't recognize the situation.

"Been three days" Megumi explained.

What? What's that brat is thinking? Satoru tried to find answers to his mind.
Wait? Is it Sukuna's doing? He got nervous as the question arose.

"Megumi, track down Itadori's location as soon as possible and send it to me" Satoru pulled up his jacket and keys as he prepared to leave.

Megumi looked at him without any awareness. But he did agree to what his Sensai said.

Satoru hurried his way to his car and noticed that Megumi had shared the live location of Itadori.
Wait what is he doing in an abandoned village? He worried as he drove towards him.