027 - HOSTAGE

Six months have passed since you ran away from everyone. You intensively trained with Suguru every sweating whilst he never touched you against your will.

Suguru was discerned to never offend you again. He could wait for eternity to touch your body if it comes to you. More than lust he cared for love from you.

Every morning you used to wake up and wait for him to come so that you both could practice to improve your skills. He was very professional while helping you which lightened your heart and won your trust at the same time. You felt secure around him and the sadist Suguru has disappeared but you never knew how long.

Perspectively, from Suguru's side, it was really hard to control himself and the Sadist Suguru when around you. Whenever you both trained together he had to touch you around which made him stimulated enough to carry you and smack you on his bed, yet he governed his lustful desires.

For instance, today when you both were training together he needed you to shook down your head a little bit more, touching the ground to increase your flexibility. So you did but couldn't touch the ground. He, from the back, pressurized you to shook down more which made his pelvis touch your butt. He quickly got as far as he could.

He recalled the night when he grabbed your ass and fucked you all night from behind. How could he ever forget your arousing moans? At regular intervals, it rang into his ears.

"Am I doing it right?" You asked getting back to your position after warm-up.

"Right as always" He sneered looking at you connecting his memories.

There were some intense times for him when he entirely lost control of himself and had to run away to lock himself up. You at times wondered what was wrong with him, but he kept himself away to save you from himself.

"Then shall we have a duel?" Suguru positioned himself in his olive cargo pants and white t-shirt carving his figure.

"Sure" You position yourself in your fighting stance too.

"Only physical fight, no use of Cursed Energy"

"I know that already" As soon as your words ended you ran to him with lightning speed to kick over his face, unfortunately, he blocked your deadly bang.

"You need more strength there Y/n"
You punched him in the face which made him fall to the ground, he was impressed by your sudden strength.

You tried to kick him once again and it was successful which left him flying off.

"You are becoming better" He complimented your power.

"I know" You tried to give him a fatal blow on his male but failed. He already barred you and took you into his arms. His chest was against your back whilst his hand rested on your waist.

"Yet you still need improvement" He clutched you against him and you tried to get free off him. Your movement against him arouse his foreskin and he tried to hide it.

Before he could, it was too late and you already knew what was pressing beside you.

"Don't move" He ordered around being all flushed "Not unless you want to be fucked"

You stopped your resistance and stayed bonded to him. You were afraid that after this long he was going to switch his personality again.

"Y/n-chan, don't be scared, I won't touch you unless you allow me to" He let go of its grip on you "The training is over, let's meet tomorrow," He said.

Now was the time to pay him his fee for teaching you the basics of physical fight. He pulled you under a kiss from the back of your cheeks.

 He pulled you under a kiss from the back of your cheeks