015 - THE DUSK

"Open your eyes" Shoko pulled out an eye torch while her other hand rested upon your head clearly examining.

"What's wrong with me?" You quickly asked as you got up from the chair when Shoko was done.

"Nothing it's just a regular check-up Y/n-chan," Satoru said grinning and trying to hide why you were there.

"So how was the night Y/n?" Shoko teased you as she laughed arranging the papers.

You flushed at her comment and fast-covered it with a reply "Fine, I guess...?"

Satoru chuckled at your reply and asked to help you leave to room since you must be tired but you declined, not wanting to bother him. You left the room instantly when Satoru and Shoko discussed your condition.

"You were right Satoru" Shoko removed the gloves off her fingers as he continued "Memory manipulation cursed energy was used on her"

A concern prolonged over Satoru's facade. The only one he knew who could manipulate cursed energy was his best friend Suguru, who was already away from him now and emerged into a bloody path.

"Is it him?" Satoru asked worrying about his ex-friend Suguru. Shoko knew who he was talking about.

"I cannot search the sources" Shoko explained "But he is the only one I know who can do this"

Satoru signed forcefully as he shook his head down looking at his feet. His body was standing still with the support of the wall and his arms were folded up to his chest. Satoru was not only worried about Suguru but also about you. He could sense that if Suguru was related to you in any how, you would be in grave danger. Satoru needed to protect you.

:・゚✧:・.☽˚。・゚✧:・.:

You walked in the corridor as you watched the sunset when you walked. It was evening. Henceforth to enjoy the environment you went out to the training ground and sat on the bench.

Whistles of wind blow surrounded your hair, letting it wave in its rhythm. Meanwhile, you tried to tuck your hair behind your ears when you felt someone sitting beside you.

"Yuta-Senpai" You looked surprisingly as he smiled looking at you.

"Good evening Y/n-chan" Yuta looked at you and he could not resist the fact that you have grown into a woman now. Your curves were more visible to him now, and your uniform became tight. Your face became brightened and your lips plumper.

She looks more captivating now. He thought.

"I am sorry I could not come to greet you" He apologised as he kept his Katana next to him.

"You don't have to say that Yuta-Senpai, I know you were in Africa" You returned to him with a smile "But what are you doing here?" You observed his hairstyle was different now. It looked more like a gentleman and he grew in his height too. You became jealous of his height.

"Why? Does my junior not like me being beside her" He arched his face cling to you, only a few inches away

"Why? Does my junior not like me being beside her" He arched his face cling to you, only a few inches away. You flinched at his sudden reaction.
Seeing this, Yuta immediately pulled himself over nervously rubbing his head "Hey, I was just kidding" He said looking away while he tried to hide his fresh blush which appeared due to being close to you.

"I came here to report an emergency incident" He continued "I'll be leaving once it's resolved"

"Oh, I see..." You looked away from him, more focused on the surroundings "Welcome back Yuta-Senpai"

"Thank you Y/n" He observed the tints of sunset emphasizing your look. Your dark eyes shined and gave him a sense of warmth which he was trying to seek all over his journey. At that moment he understood his silly heart. He liked you ever since the day he met you. The way you helped him train, helped him to bandage his wounds was enough to win his soul over.
He wanted to spend more time with you. The longer the possible.

"Well, I got a notice that I need to resolve the issue hereby and then leave. Will you mind helping me Y/n"

"What is it regarding?" You asked curiously.

"About Suguru Geto. He was Gojo Sensai's friend but unfortunately took the evil path and declared war on us, consequently we had to fight him when you were not around but he escaped"
You remembered Maki telling you about the incident that even Satoru was sad about.
You didn't want him to be hurt anymore because of his friend so you decided to fight for him.

"I will help you," You volunteered swinging your feet and relaxing your body over the support of the bench. Even though you looked away, you were worried about Satoru and the incident.
Yuta meanwhile just thought about you. If he could he would have grabbed you now and told you how much he missed you. Yet he couldn't do that because you barely talked to him. He always liked how strong you were both power-wise as well as personality-wise. Not only strong but you were adorable to him. An adorable doll whom he wanted to take care of.

Yuta was stunned at his thoughts. He never thought about any other women like this then why you? Especially doing intimate stuff was too much for him. He didn't ever think of fucking someone, but ever since he met you and know you, he dreamt of you often, Sometimes peaceful, sometimes romantic, and sometimes wild.

"Isn't the sunset beautiful?" He asked darting at you.

"Yes," You replied still gazing over the dusk "Don't you too think it's beautiful?"

Yuta continued staring at you until he smirked realizing what was more beautiful for him than the dusk "I do" He said never leaving his eyes off you.