024 - NO ESCAPE 🔞

Suguru has already cast you naked by ripping off your lower. He could see the helpless you who was all reddened and sweaty. You lay on the bed with heavy breathing Seeing this Suguru wanted to tease you more. At the thoughts of teasing and fucking you he grinned enormously.

 At the thoughts of teasing and fucking you he grinned enormously

He lowered his trousers revealing his stimulated enlarged dick. It was long enough to make any woman cry while riding it.

Before you speak or resist his touch, he filled your mouth with his dick forcefully entering inside, causing him to groan deeply.

"Ah... it's so soft and tight inside" He rolled his eyes as he trusted himself inside.

Damn. It tastes so good. You admitted with your tears rolling down due to his pressure. Though whatever was happening was inappropriate, you felt more attracted to him and his flesh.

He at first trusted slowly and peacefully, letting you taste him calmly and wet it with your saliva. He wanted to uncover your meat inside.
He then started to pace himself, thrusting deeply and rougher than ever. It caused you pain yet you felt an uncommon sensation of satisfaction.

Your grip over his waist tightens when he throbbed it against your face. He grabbed your hair while entering you. You could feel his huge arousal inside your lips. As he entered more and more it became more stimulating and hard, causing you more pain. You cried and moaned under him as he motioned.

"Fuck you are gonna make me cum so soon" Suguru could see a celestial scene when he looked down at you. You sat at your knees while he throbbed against you. With each and every throb your boobs and hips jumped over causing him irresistible stimulation. Your hair fluttered and your needy eyes made him go inside more.

Soon you could feel your mouth filled with warm fluid inside. He came so much that his cum couldn't totally fit your mouth and started to slip over your lips.

Suguru cleaned your face with his fingers and made them to suck you.

Your face was reddened due to the cardio you both performed together. Suguru was pleased and overjoyed after choking you down.

"How was it?" Suguru excitedly asked as he wrapped you inside the blanket.

You realized that you couldn't speak anymore due to your sore throat.

"I am so sorry Y/n-chan" He made a sorry face and his eyes became almost teary as he pleaded. To you, he became a maniac who could switch personalities. One time he will be a caring and loving person while the other time he becomes a horrible saddest who only cares about his satisfaction.

"I am sorry I could never control myself when I am around you" He pleaded grabbing your hand "I wanted to fuck you so much that I forgot you might get hurt" You watched him emotionlessly as pain spread over your neck.

"Hey, what's with that look?" His personality switched again "I already said I am sorry, didn't I?"
You looked at him wide-eyed as you realized he changed again. You shivered down your spine as you noticed his captiveness.

You couldn't reply to anything as you could barely voice up now. You tried to move from your sleeping position and sat down only when Suguru pushed you against the bed and climbed up on you.

"I said sorry so many times, why don't you forgive me huh?" He sounded more demanding than apologetic.

Anger took over him as his grip on your shoulder clasped. "Looks like you really need to be punished" He grabbed your boobs strongly as he moved his dick circling your vagina.

More than excitement you were in fear of what he was going to do. He grabbed your legs and let them sit on his shoulders while he looked at you as if the devil himself was ventilating you.

"What if I fuck you there in your anus? Will it hurt?" You were stunned at his words.

Yes. It would hella hurt. You thought as you couldn't speak anything. You started to stumble against him and pushed him to deny it. That was the last thing you wanted. You didn't want the pain.
You remembered that once while having sex with Saturo he by mistake entered there, and it caused your whole spinal cord to be wrecked down. It pained you for days.

"It's too late my little meow meow" He came closer to your ears and smirked speaking those words.
He pushed his dick inside your anal passage without any warning in one go.

You cried in pain, scratching his back whilst he moaned in joy.

"You are even tighter here" He motioned as he spoke "Ah... It is as if your flesh is trapping me inside, giving me so much sensation"

You bit your tongue under his action due to the immense pain that aroused in your anus as well as your spinal cord. But as he moved more and more your pain flew away and more like you started to enjoy.
Yet a sense of emptiness filled your vagina as it was left untouched while he fucked your anus roughly.

His face was flushed due to his rhythms as well as incitation. He brought your hands close to his lips as he started to suck them. He could notice your dissatisfaction with your face. He started to finger your vagina with his hands as he push against you.

 He started to finger your vagina with his hands as he push against you

You couldn't stop moaning since you had never been so excited. You were being fucked everywhere. His fingers were enough to make your G-spot stimulate with your squirt. It squeezed around his fingers.

Suguru watched your breast jump. He wanted to make them jump even more so he started to do it with more force. He wanted to see your crying expression become more needy and begging. He wanted you to burst into joy as well as into the pain.

You were going to cum now. You couldn't resist it and nor plan on stopping yourself. You came with a great force, all over Suguru, at the same moment Suguru came into your anal passage. You could feel the warm liquid inside you.

He pulled his dick outside with created a string of his creamy cum connected from your anus to the top of his dick. His lower body was already covered in your cum and so was your vagina.

"You are such an obedient girl, cumming so much for your master" He lay down in between your laps and started sucking every bit of your fluid.

"You are my girl right?" He gave you a dark stare. He wanted you to stay yes but you were done with this pain and sadism. You pushed him away and ran to the washroom where you locked yourself in order to be saved from him.

Knock

With every knock, your heart started to beat faster.

Knock

"Y/n-chan" He hummed melodically "You know you cannot run away from me"

Knock

"You know you are mine" He sneered.

Knock

"And you know you cannot escape from me"