031 - DARKNESS

"Why the fuck can't you find her?!" Suguru growled under the darkness of his room.

"Is this why I kept you?! Bastard?!" he frowned having insecure thoughts of losing you.

It's already been 4 months since Sukuna kidnapped you and Satrou brought you back home.

Mahito stood there listening to his master abusing him as if he didn't care and could not interpret. He got the information of you getting back to Satoru but he didn't open his mouth for fear of being swallowed by Suguru in anger of losing you to Satoru.

"She is with Gojo" Suguru stunned at Mahito's words.

"What?!" He exclaimed.

Mahito rubbed the back of his neck uninterestingly "She ran off to Gojo, I saw them staying together"

Suguru Frowned upon hearing words and shot him with everything he could find near his hand while Mahito dodged all.
"This can't be!!" He was horrified hearing you actually dared to go back.

How could she leave me?! After all the love and care I showed for her? What's good in Satoru than me?! Dammit, my blood boils without her. Suguru could express his resentment of your idea of running away in his mind. He couldn't understand what shall be done to win you back and in the end, he had no choice but to force you.

"Mahito!" Mahito stood straightened at Suguru's hoarse voice.
"Release all the cursed spirits captivated in the capsule, we will attack Jujutsu Tech today"

Mahito panicked since it could be the worst decision of their life right now and the probability of losing was high.
"Are you sure? I mean we are not much prepared" He nervously scratched his nape.

The blood-boiling and reddened eyes of Suguru were enough to scare the guts of Mahito away. Mahito waited no more and immediately stirred to obey Suguru's words.

Suguru sat in the chair with despair in the dark and a wrinkled face rethinking all the moments he had spent with you to only lose you again. He wanted to make you mine by any means, whether forced or willingly and for this, he was ready to go for many miles.

He relaxed his head back and looked into the darkness with no sign of anger. The darkness may feel empty to one's eyes yet Suguru was trying to seek your warmth from it.
In the end, when you don't belong to the sunshine, the twilight gives you shelter.

"You still cannot get away from me"
His shadowy words enhanced the darkness around him.

Meanwhile, you and Satoru have been spending every day together, more specifically, every night

Meanwhile, you and Satoru have been spending every day together, more specifically, every night. Your smile and brightness were back on your face and things in your life became more normal than ever.

In the morning you used to practice with your friends and go to the mission whilst at night you and Satoru took away each other's tiredness lying in each other's arms.